(𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐘

Start from the beginning

She changed into her costume and was noticed by one of the girls.

"You look good in your costume, L/n," the green-haired girl complimented, which gained the attention of her and her friend.

"Thank-"

"Oh. My. Gosh!" she squealed, grabbing F/n's cheeks in her palms and squishing them, "You look so good!"

"Thank- Thank you," F/n managed to mutter out despite the girl suffocating her cheeks, "You look good too, Ashido."

"Oh, just call me Mina. We're friends, aren't we?" the girl laughed, slinging her arm around her friend's shoulders.

F/n then turned her head to look at the green-haired girl earlier as if asking her for her name.

"Asui Tsuyu. Just call me Tsu."

"L/n F/n," she introduced but was interrupted again.

"I heard," Asui said, "You are rather popular in class."

F/n opened her mouth to say something in response but digested what she had just said. Popular? She said nothing to anyone aside from apologising to the dual-haired male and wishing the redhead good luck.

Including Uraraka, Ashido and Asui herself, she said nothing else to anyone.

"That is true," the invisible girl chimed in and F/n just glanced at what she thought where her head would be, "You were amazing in the quirk assessment test! It's no wonder everyone knows who you are."

Not knowing how to respond, the girl lowered her head as her cheeks reddened in embarrassment. Ashido didn't seem to realise her embarrassment as she continued to laugh and converse with the other girls, her arm still around her shoulders.

As a whole group, they walked out of the changing room and into the Ground Beta. The boys were already there, waiting for them with All Might standing in the front with his hands on his hips.

"Starting from the looks is also important, boys and girls," All Might said as the class walked into the Ground Beta, "Be aware that from today, you are heroes. Let's get started then, you zygotes!"

"It's time for battle training," All Might stated.

"All Might-sensei..." the very stiff-looking boy raised his hand, "We used this centre for the exam, so will it be a city battle again?"

"Nope," the teacher said, holding out a peace sign, "we'll go two steps ahead. Most villain battles you see are outdoors. But overall, villains are more likely to appear indoors. Imprisonment, confinement, backroom deals."

"In this society full of heroes, clever villains stay in the dark. I'll separate you all into heroes and villains teams. This battle will be two versus two."

"With no basic training?" Asui cut in.

"This is to learn about those basics," All Might responded, "But this time, there are no robots you can destroy."

"How do we win or lose?" the girl with the black ponytail asked.

"Can I blow it up?" the familiar ash-blonde boy asked.

"Will you expel? Like Mr Aizawa?" Uraraka asked.

"How will we be split?" the blue-haired boy asked again.

"Isn't my cape cool?" a blonde boy asked.

F/n furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She really had to start memorising her classmates' names.

"Listen up," the number one hero started, "The story is that the villains are hiding a weapon somewhere and the heroes must destroy it. Heroes must capture the villains or recover the weapon in time. Villains can protect the weapon or capture the heroes."