"Please sit, I'll feed him and come", She said...

"Oh, Miss. Universe, I don't have hours, I'm just done with my work, I need to go home, eat and rest too, so sit here", he said in his usual arrogant tone and she left an irritated sigh...

"fine...", she said and was about to wash her hands when Adiyansh shouted still watching television...

"Klishna... I'm hungly... How long will you take ?? feed me Klishna", he shouted getting angry with his sister for not feeding him... She glared at Viraj and he sighed...

"Fine, feed him, I'll wait", He said...

"Wow so generous of you", she mocked him and took the plate and started feeding her little brother...

"Eat fast Adi, I'm sitting here with you for the past 20 minutes, still you are in your Rasam, You have curd rice too", she said trying to control her anger... sometimes he takes so much time to eat that it completely drains her off...

By just looking at how slowly Adiyansh is eating, Viraj is frustrated like hell, but she remained patient and this surprised him...

"Adi... open your mouth", she said... but he didn't... Krishna had to beg him, tell him 3 stories just to make him open his mouth, after another half hour, he is completely done with his food, she removed the bad sight before cleaning her hand and his mouth... That's when he noticed Viraj...

"Angel... What ale you doing here ?? Did you come to meet me ??", he asked excitingly...

"Yes, little man, how are you ??", Viraj asked

"I'm good, come I'll show you my new toy, Klishna bought me tomollow...", Adiyansh said confusing Viraj...

"Yesterday", Krishna corrected him... 

"Ha ha solly, yestelday (yesterday)", the little boy said making Viraj chuckle... 'This man can laugh too ??', Krishna exclaimed in mind...

"Adi... go and sleep on the bed, switch on the AC, I'll come in 10 minutes", Krishna said

"But, Klishna, Angel came to see me, how can I....", He started but he is shut up by Krishna's stern yet soft tone...

"Adi, you have school tomorrow, you need to wake up early, go, baby, You can talk to him later, and what's this Angel, Angel, call him uncle...", She said shocking Viraj... What ?? Uncle ?? No way, he thought...

"No thank you, call me Viraj, little man..", Viraj interrupted and Krishna glared at him with a look of 'Is that what is important right now ?'

"No, I'll call you angel only", Adiyansh said stubbornly...

"fine, now go", Krishna said, Adiyansh whined but obeyed Krishna... Viraj saw the house, though it's very small, the house is very neat, everything is in its place and enough for two people...

"So, Why are you here ??", she asked...

"Why is Adiyansh here ??", he asked

"None of your business", She said and it ticked his anger... no one spoke to him like that till today, and that's the reason he hates her...

"Be polite Miss. Ojaswi... You don't know me completely", he said in his dangerous tone and she remembered the day he screamed at her, making her afraid of him... She hated that this man still makes her fear him...

"Since Rajendra Narayan is arrested, they all must be worried, I don't want Adi to live in that chaos so I went and brought him here, I don't want him to suffer them or himself", Krishna said and he nodded...

"I want to talk to you about the same... using this, you file for the custody of Adiyansh again, since the cases against Rajendra Narayan are proved, there are high chances you'll get the custody", He said