Chapter 2

Saturday Oikawa had a massive headache. All he could do is stay under his covers and look at his phone with the brightness as low as it could go. It still seemed too bright.

He kept himself busy for a while- watching YouTube videos,

But he kept replaying the images of last night in his mind. He didn't think that he was gay, but Iwaizumi's strong arms and thighs told him different. He'd never been attracted to any man before this, so Oikawa didn't know what to do. He was considering going back to the bar, but there was no guarantee that he would show up.

But that got Oikawa thinking. If on Fridays the bar turned into a gay bar, did that mean Iwaizumi was gay? Maybe Iwaizumi was thinking the same thing, that Oikawa was gay, and he wasn't even sure himself. But those amazing thighs and that ass told him different. Oikawa shuddered under his covers and curled into a ball.

He thought about calling Tobio, and possibly getting together this Friday again. That could be a bad idea however, considering that shrimpy-chan would tag along. He was considering asking Kindaichi or Mattsun, but he didn't want anyone to know he was actually attracted to someone, especially a man. This narrowed it down to going there by himself, and all he thought was, what's the worst that could happen?

——

Monday rolled around too quick for Oikawa, then Wednesday and finally Thursday. He was nervous, wondering what to wear, how he should act, what to say, and how to not get distracted by those muscles again.

By Friday afternoon, Oikawa started to feel pessimistic. What if he doesn't arrive? What if he's already seeing someone? What if he doesn't like me? What if? Oikawa had almost convinced himself not to go, but the heartwarming smile that Iwaizumi had given him was more than enough to get Oikawa to leave work and head straight to the bar.

"Oikawa-san, where are you headed? I thought your shift ended in an hour?"

"I'll be leaving early today, sorry Kindaichi!"

——

The music was loud. Too loud for someone who was sulking in the corner, sipping a beer. Oikawa had not seen Iwaizumi since he'd walked in an hour ago. Oikawa considered leaving, but was afraid that when he left, Iwaizumi would arrive. He also wanted to appreciate the strippers, who were men but definitely had muscle. Not as much as Iwaizumi, but enough to make all the gay men start screaming for more. He walked up to the bar to order another beer, but heard a name broadcast across the speakers, a name he wouldn't expect to hear in a bar full of gay men.

"Our next performer is... Iwaizumi Hajime!"

The crowd cheered. Oikawa almost dropped his glass of beer. His eyes were fixated on the dancer approaching the stage.

There was no mistaking it.

Iwaizumi was a pole dancer.

I'm sorry this is so short, I just needed something to lead up to the real surprise! I promise to make the next one a bit longer!