Kazutora // Waiting Game

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey! wait!"

"What?" You harshly wiped your mouth with your arms.

"Eh? why are you wiping your mouth."

"You pervert! you tried to put your tongue inside."

"I got carried away. You suddenly kissed me. that never happened before."

"She's getting on my nerves."

"Why? because she called you ugly?"

"5,000 yen." You presented him with your palm.

"What?"

"That's my first kiss, so pay me."

"I didn't force you. why do I have to pay you? and besides, I should be the one asking for money! You kissed me without my consent you pervert!" Kazutora exaggeratedly gasped, covering his chest.

You quickly hit his guts, making the young lad cough. "Then I will not help you next time, you tight-assed fuckboy." You walked a little faster, leaving him behind while enduring the pain from your punch.

Another reason why you're in a hurry is that you don't want him to see you blushing. Fuck! I my anger got me and I kissed him!

You and Kazutora are accidental friends. He's the popular one, and you're the loner. This friendship started in an unexpected way, when you were in elementary, He tried to flirt with you and you yeeted his soul away from his body with your punch.

You thought that he would leave you alone, but to your surprise, he started following you around, trying to be your friend. Later on, you learn that you're the only person who didn't see him because of his wealth and good looks. You remember vividly what he said to you that time. "You're the only true person here. Everyone is acting nice because they want something from me. I hate that."

You don't know why but seeing his sad face at that time made you feel sorry for him. That's why with a heavy heart, you accepted his friendship.

To be fair, Kazutora is a nice dude. Though he's annoying most of the time, just a single call, and he'll come flying when you need him. he's also caring, bribes you with food, and got your back no matter what that's why seven years later, he's still your best friend.

But these past few months, you noticed that every time he's near, your heart would not stop pounding to the point that you could hear it in your ears. Your face also feels this burning sensation too often even though you don't have any fever. It's a strange feeling, and you're kinda scared of it.

It's a surprisingly normal day without Kazutora clinging around, You don't know where he went the whole day, and to be honest, you think that it's better that he distance himself from you so you can avoid these unwanted feelings.

You're now walking your way to your class when someone pulls you to the side. You are ready to throw punches when he grips your hands and pins them above your head.

"Ha! I know you would do that." Kazutora chuckled. His face was too close that you felt chaos inside your body. Your heart won't stop beating fast and your stomach feels something weird, like insects crawling inside.

"So I was—" Kazutora didn't finish his sentence when you suddenly headbutted him that made his grip loosen. "Ouch! what is that for?" Kazutora rubbed his forehead.

"Don't pull me like that. it's not hot, you look like a creep."

"Sorry! I was just hiding from Kaoru."

"Who's that?"

"Ex-fling? she began to stalk me, following me around like a creep. She left notes in my locker and it was not a love note! One note said I want to smell your feet. I had no choice but to hide from her the whole day." He pouted a little while staring intensely at you. You averted your eyes as you felt like you were going to explode.