𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 [ ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴜɴꜱᴏɴ ]

Comenzar desde el principio

"You motherfuc-" I tried to say before being interrupted again by Eddies "SHH" "Don't bash the outfit before you put it on." He warned, placing the things on the bed. I eyed the things he brought out, this fucker is trying to make me a Victoria Secret catalog cover.

I heard him oogle again, rising my adrenaline to prep what he was about to pull out of my closet this time. He turned around with my favorite jacket thank god at least something I would wear outside of the house. Although it was his jacket so it did make some sense as to why he picked it.

It was a black leather oversized jacket, it fell down to about my knees. Eddie sniffed the jacket "Still smells like me" He smirked bringing it over to me. "Like weed?" I leered, raising my eyebrows smiling. Eddie gently hit my side with the jacket. "Rude"

I shrugged smiling up at him. "Ok now try it all on" He shooed me up off the bed and then placed his hands on my shoulders pushing me to a corner of my room. "Ok ok im going" I giggled, pushing his hands off my shoulders.

"Im not looking" He said dramatically turning around and walking to the other side of my room. "Come on now Munson, we know that isn't true" I teased, slipping my shirt off and covering my chest with my arm.

I heard a laugh from his direction "Painting me as some sort of weirdo" He shook his head smiling "Hmm" I confused sarcastically. A ring got thrown at me. I shuddered from the hit "Holy shit that was cold" I whined.

"Well" He shrugged. I slipped on my boots then turned around in quite literally the most male gaze outfit I could think of. Although I do look kind of hot I smiled, checking myself out in the mirror. Eddie studied me, biting his nail and his eyes wide. He was completely silent.

"Well?" I leaned my head to the side to get his attention. He broke out of his trance "You look amazing" He awed seemingly out of breath. "Eddie I look like a whore" I monotoned. "Ok?" He said blankly, blinking a few times. He leaned his head forward, narrowing his eyes "Is that bad?" He whispered utterly confused.

I broke into small amounts of laughter, covering my mouth with my wrist. "What? I think that you uhh" Eddie went at a loss for words, looking me up and down again. "Uhh" He laughed to himself unable to speak "You uhh" His face started to flush a bright pink.

He gestured to my outfit grandly with his hands "You haven't fallen for me, Munson?" I teased, a smirk grew on my face. Eddie blinked a few times "Yeah actually a little bit" He nodded his voice noticeably higher. He looked like a lost puppy in a dark alleyway, fiddling with his rings and his face as bright red as god knows what.

His eyes dropped down from my face, biting his bottom lip smiling. Perv. He just really couldn't help himself "Eddie" I snapped. He jumped, perking his eyes back up to meet mine. "Im not wearing this out, idiot" I backhanded slapped him on the chest.

"OW" Eddie whined "Well" I shrugged, leaning over to take the boots off. He very clearly leaned on his toes to see behind me in the mirror. "Eddie I swear to god" I yelled, muffled from being bent over. He threw his hands up in surrender before a huge smile grew on his face. I stepped out of the boots and started to get up when I saw the fucking shit eating grin he was wearing.

"Eddie.." I said cautiously "Don't you daaAAAA" I dragged out the end screaming as he swooped his arms around my waist and lifted me up in the air, throwing me over his shoulder. "EDDIE PUT ME DOWN" I waved my arms around, punching him in the back but it did nothing.

"EDDIEEE" I yelled squirming around "Stop moving you're gonna fall" He laughed throwing me up slightly to adjust his hold on me, making me squeal and hold onto him for dear life. I tried to look at my surroundings before I heard the door open "NOOO" I threw my fists into his back as he clumsily went down the stairs. "Shit" He cursed under his breath making me clutch onto him "DONT YOU DARE DROP ME" I carped.

Eddie took the final step and started to hasten his movement towards my couch. He placed both his hands on my waist, picked me off his shoulder and threw me onto the couch making me absolutely scream for my life. I laid there completely still, breathing heavily, Eddie just laughing at me.

"Im gonna kill you" I huffed, jumping up and running towards him. His eyes widened and he bolted towards the kitchen "SHIT SHIT" He hollered as I ran after him. I caught up to him, us both on either side of the island in the middle of the kitchen. "Im going to ruin you Munson" I threatened.

"I would actually not mind that" He nodded, holding onto the edge of the table. "AAAAA" I yelled throwing myself to the side bolting towards him and he ran towards the stairs. "IVE GOTTA SAY YOU ARE REALLY HOT WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO KILL ME" Eddie yelled as he ran like hell.

I just laughed at the remark, gaining on him up the stairs. He took a turn, running into my room. When I ran in he was breathing heavily, I cornered him. He grabbed a hairbrush off my bedside table holding it out at me as a 'weapon'. Eddie looked down at it then back at me.

"Do you even know what you're gonna do when you catch me?" He asked letting out a small laugh. I narrowed my eyes "No.." I let out confused. I took the moment to swiftly grab the hairbrush out of his hand and point it at him "HAH" I let out. I led him to my bed with the brush at his throat, I jerked it forward and he jumped back.

I dropped the brush and my hand flew up, hitting his forehead with the palm of my hand making him fall back onto me bed. "OW" He held his forehead dramatically, rolling around on my bed "THAT HURT" He whined. "Well" I shrugged sitting down next to him.

Eddie rolled over to me and gripped onto my arm "You have no mercy, you absolute ice queen" He wept "ice queen?" I raised my eyebrows, smiling. He nodded, wiping a fake tear from his eye. He grabbed my hand kissing the top of it, trailing his kisses up my arm. "Give me mercy" He cried looking up at me, laying on the bed.

"Maybe" I smiled "Maybe?" He repeated, furrowing his eyebrows "Ill think about it" I reassured making him giggle. "Please do think about me" He joked. "Never mind" I scoffed, getting up. "NO NO NO WAIT" He puled, holding onto my arm making him slightly fall off the bed.

"Now im gonna modify this outfit so we can leave" I rolled my eyes smiling at Eddie sliding off of the bed and onto the floor watching me, smiling. I picked up my knee high lace-up platform boots which were quite shorter than the others. I traded the socks for my ripped pantyhose and slid off my thighgarters.

I looked at my outfit in the mirror before layering more necklaces on and putting on my everyday rings. I picked one up which was a heavy silver ring with a dark garnet and showed it to Eddie "Remember this?" I smiled as he rolled over and got up. "Hey! I got that for you" He excited as I put in on.

I gave a spin as Eddie clapped. "Alright you ready?" He asked and I nodded "Absolutely" I smiled "But if you pick me up again Ill kill you" I warned.

"I would never" He gasped dramatically before picking my hand up and kissing the ring. "Oh wow, a gentleman" I carried on with the joke. Eddie gave a wide smile before grabbing my arm and dragging me out of my room, down the stairs and out the house...