How it all started

It's been a while since Alex and his crew decided to stay permanently at the circus. Their life is much better than at the Central Park Zoo because instead of being locked up and performing for one city, they travel and perform for the whole world being free. Although their main occupation is performing and practicing, the last time the penguins disappeared somewhere and when they returned they said that they were celebrating Private's birthday and that they encountered various obstacles along the way that prevented them from returning to the circus. Alex knew the penguins well and knew that something big have to happen but he didn't care too much and he knew that they were doing well, so no one from the circus wondered what happened to them. More than a year has passed since this event and the penguins focus only on protecting the circus.

Now it was late afternoon and the circus animals were practicing in the clearing and then they will performing in Ottawa. Alex was in the middle of the trapeze practice with Gia when they decided to stop and sat down on one of the platforms watching their friends still practicing but soon they will stop anyway because soon they will have to pack gear for the train and then go to Ottawa.

Gia - It's good to see the entire circus engaged in exercise.

Alex - I agree with you, Gia. It is thanks to this that the whole world loves our circus.

Gia - That's true.

They watched a little more. Alex soon looked at his partner whose fur was shining beautifully, after Alex and his friends became members of the circus, Alex's feelings for Gia grew and he was very much in love with her. In addition, Gia was also in love with Alex and felt butterflies in her stomach when she was with him. Soon they heard that they had to pack things for the train, so they went down and started disassembling the training field with the others.

Later

Everything was already packed on the train which was getting ready to depart for Ottawa. Everyone has already gone to their carriages. Alex and Gia were going to their boxcars and Gia looked at the last train car in which Alex was sleeping. The wagon was in a deplorable condition and compared to the rest of the wagons and the locomotive, it was impossible to restore it. In addition, there was no place to sleep in other train cars, so Alex decided that he would sleep there so his friends would have more comfort. Gia appreciated Alex's courage but could not sleep well knowing that her crush was sleeping in such a sorry wagon.

Gia - Alex?

Alex stopped and looked at the jaguar.

Alex - yeah, Gia?

Gia - Perhaps you would like to stay overnight in my wagon car? It is much neater and I have a much more comfortable bed.

Alex blushed at the thought. Gia had a double bed and armchairs in her carriage, but no couch. He was afraid that his wild instincts could take control of the lion and force him to have sex with an attractive jaguar. He was concerned about how Gia would react to that. She could have accused him of rape and Alex would have a problem with it, so he decided not to take any chances despite the fact that he liked Gia.

Alex - Thanks for the offer, Gia, but I don't want to cause you any problems in your train car. Fortunately, we plan to buy a new boxcar in Ottawa to replace this one.

Gia was about to protest, but suddenly they heard a train whistle. This meant getting in immediately.

Gia - As you want, Alex. I'll see you tomorrow morning.

Gia went to her train car and Alex went to his train car. Eventually the train set off, beginning its journey to Ottawa. Alex lay down on his bed which was already old and uncomfortable. In his wagon he had nothing but a bed and a chest of drawers which was also old and broken. Alex's only entertainment was a trapeze with Gia and hanging out with friends. Alex lacked good entertainment and that is why after the performance in Ottawa he will make sure that he has a better carriage. The lion sighed and then reached for the car magazine he had recently obtained. The first car in the magazine was the Fiat 500.