Scenarios of him in a 40's dance hall and when Bucky fell off the train brought me to my tears. As I continue to free him from Wanda's magic, a gasp escapes me as I bring Steve back.

Exhaling a breath looking at Steve, "It's okay, I'm here." I mumbled as he leaned his forehead to mine and hugged me tightly. Patting his shoulder as I teleport us towards the jet.

"Stay here I have to help the others." I said, Steve nodded still looking very disoriented from what Wanda let him see. Teleporting back, I saw Clint sitting in front of Natasha.

Running towards them, "That girl did something like what Loki did to me." Clint said, "I can help her, don't worry we'll have her back." I replied, placing a kiss on his forehead as Clint stepped aside.

Crouching in front of Natasha, "Come back to us, angel." I mumbled and entered her mind.

Like Steve, seeing scenarios of her inside a facility where young girls are being taught ballet and a young Natasha trained to be an assassin, my heart automatically ached seeing how ruthless they were at her. As I concentrated to free her from what Wanda did, successfully bringing her back.

My hands grip the metal rail tightly, quickly wiping the blood on my nose for them not to see it. As I managed the three of us teleporting back to the jet, I came back as soon as possible to find Thor.

Thankfully as I immediately found him, I was about to free his mind when he grabbed my neck, gasping for air as his hold tightened. I quickly entered his mind.

Screaming as electricity and spikes hit me, lifting my head up, the same thing happening to Thor, standing in the center.

"Ah, the one who knows the future." A voice echoed, forcing myself to stand up, hissing at the pain, "You'll destroy them." the voice added.

"Shut the fuck up and leave my soulmate alone if ever I get to destroy something I will destroy you first motherfucker." I hissed, gritting my teeth, running towards Thor and bringing him back. Gasping as he lets go of me.

"I'm so sorry, my queen." Thor said, looking at me with so much regret, forcing a smile, "It's okay. I'm okay. What matters the most is your okay." I replied, Thor hugged me as I hugged him back, teleporting us back to the jet.

My eyebrows furrowed seeing Bruce nowhere inside the jet. That's when Tony's voice rang through the comms, "I could really use a lullaby." He said, quickly standing up suddenly feeling dizzy, leaning my body towards the jet as I took some quick breaths.

Clint saw me and immediately went towards me, "The whole team is down, you got no back--" interrupting him, "I'm coming." I said, Clint shakes his head.

"I can help him, Clint. It's okay, I'm fine. I'll go calm Hulk down. Tony needs my help." I said, smiling at him as our eyes met. My eyes widened as Clint pulled me towards him, our lips colliding.

Foreheads touching as his hands enclosed my face, his thumb caressing both my cheeks, "Please, please, be careful." He mumbled, worriedly, closing his eyes.

Nodding my head as my reply, "Stay with them. We'll come back soon." I stated, Clint nodded his head and let go of me. Smiling at him as I teleported towards the nearest city.

People running away in fear from the chaos Hulk did, "Where are you Tony?" I asked, hearing Hulk roars in anger. Teleporting towards the noise, seeing Tony repeatedly punching Hulk.

My eyes widened as he picked up Hulk, heading towards a building as they crashed towards it. I immediately teleport to the building helping everyone evacuate the establishment.

"This way!" I yelled, signaling them. A curse escapes under my breath as debris begins falling, I begin to teleport people outside, a safe distance away from the building.

As they looked at me gratefully, I continued to do this as Hulk attacks Tony and pulls out parts of the Hulkbuster armor.

"Bunny." Tony called as I busied myself teleporting people out from the building including the elevator.

"Immobilize him and let me handle the rest, Ton." I replied, hissing as a brink fell on my back, "Fuck." I mumbled, a chuckle escaping my lips hearing Tony said an apology to Hulk.

Tony drops Hulk through the building completely destroying it, a sigh escapes my lips as I teleport towards it. As the army arrives to intervene, I quickly approach them.

"Let me handle him." I said, their leader looking at me suspiciously, "Who are you?" He asked, shrugging my shoulders, "Someone who can make him calm down." I replied, cryptically and smiled.

"Tell your men to put their guns down if you want this to be over quickly." I added, "If not?" Their leader taunted, raising my eyebrow at him as I walked towards him without breaking my gaze.

"If any of you fuckers dares to shot him. I will shoot you back ten times." I warned, looking him dead in the eyes. Fear instantly clouded his eyes as he barked orders to put their weapons down.

I cussed too much today.

"Good dog." I mumbled and ran towards Hulk. As his lower body was trapped in the rubble. Teleporting in front of him, a smile on my lips as our eyes met.

"Hulk. It's me, Rivia, your soulmate." I said, a recognition in his eyes, "Hulk soulmate." He stated, nodding my head as I gently placed my hand on his cheeks.

Hulk instantly closed his eyes and leaned on my touch, "It's not your fault." I mumbled as I entered his mind, successfully freeing him from Wanda's mind-hold and with Tony knocking him out.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, can we crash at your place in the meantime?" I asked, Gabrielle instantly agreed and sent his location to the jet which made Clint confused.

Clint looked at me, "I called and he said we can crash at his place." I said, he nodded as Tony approached us.

"Hey, you wanna switch out?" He asked, snaking his arms on my waist, "No, I'm good. If you wanna get some kip, now's a good time, cause we're still a few hours out." Clint replied.

"A few hours from where?" Tony asked, resting his head on my shoulder, "A safe house. Hopefully." Clint answered, smiling at him as our eyes met.

The Quinjet lands outside a large farmhouse and we all walked towards the house. A man standing on the porch waiting for us with a smile.

As soon as his eyes met mine, a chuckle escaped my mouth as he childishly ran towards me.

"Via!" He cried, excitedly, lifting me off the ground and spinning around whilst hugging me.

"Excuse me." Steve said, furrowing his eyebrows. Gabrielle set me down as he noticed the deadly glares he's receiving.

"I'm sorry, I just miss this woman. Anyway highway, welcome everyone. Come in, there's enough room for everyone." He said, enthusiastically.

"I'll explain later. For now, let's come in." I said, my eyes caught Thor, feeling how that vision greatly affected him. I was about to call him, Steve beat me to it as they both walked away.