vol I, season II

LENNON dropped her bag next to her new bed, looking around the room

LENNON dropped her bag next to her new bed, looking around the room. It wasn't similar as the one she had in California, and she was more than glad about it. Maybe it would keep the memories away. Max entered behind her, not wanting to be alone. While Lennon opened what would be her new wardrobe, seeing if she had enough space for her clothes, Max opened one of the boxes that were on top of each other. The first thing she saw was a picture her sister wouldn't want anymore. She knew it because she had heard her talking about it. How she wanted to keep her past memories completely away. So, she took the picture and hid it under her shirt "I'll be right back." She muttered.

The oldest sister glanced back at the door to see that her sister was gone. With a shrug of her shoulders, she opened the window so some air entered "Do you like it?" Her mother asked from the door.

"It's nice." She replied, eyes not meeting hers.

Her mother sighed, sitting down on the bed "You know I'm not mad at you. And neither is Max." She purposely left off her husband and his son. Lennon nodded, understanding. She loved to piss Billy off, but this was different. This wasn't something playful, this was something that changed her life forever. Max entered again, smiling softly at her mother "Honey, I saw an arcade on our way here. Why don't you take Max and you two can see the town?" The sisters glanced at each other excitedly. Max loved the arcade, and Lennon loved to see little boys being mad when they noticed a girl played better than them.

The two exited the room after kissing their mother's cheek. Billy was at the kitchen, glaring at them as both showed him their middle fingers. Closing the door behind her, Lennon grabbed her skateboard while Max grabbed hers. And both began their journey to a small self-made tour of Hawkins. It was a moment they would look back to, hoping they could laugh as much as they did in that day again.