࿇ ✥ ࿇ CHAPTER-40 ࿇ ✥ ࿇

Start from the beginning

Karna : jiji , please it is the eleventh time i am going into the change room so choose one dress properly this is the last and final one , after this i am not going to change anything .

Yami : fine fine go and change .

Karna nodded and went inside the change room again with the blue dhoti and golden coloured angavastram , when karna came outside yami smiled .

Yami : now you look so handsome in this dress now it's time for your jewellery my little brother comes and sits in front of the mirror .

Karna sat in front of the mirror while yami started to make him wear jewellery Usually Karna doesn't like to wear so much Jewells but today his sister is not going to leave him so he obeyed her .

she made him wear them , starting from bracelets to neck ornaments she didn't leave anything even in so much anticipation she chose earrings for him forgetting that he was born with natural earrings of his grandmother .

" Looks like someone is looking more handsome today " .

Both yami and karna smiled hearing the voice, karna slightly turned his head and found his elder brother yam .

Karna : bhartha when you all came , i have no idea when you came to magadha and where is mata sangya and mata chaya .

Yam : well only me , Yami , Shani , Nasatya, Dasra came and we decided to surprise you , That's why we came and mata sangya , mata chaya and pithashree will be present when the pooja is happening which was arranged for your birthday .

Karna nodded .

Karna : " Where are my other siblings ? .

Yam : well shani wants to prepare something for your birthday so he went to the kitchen and maybe Nasatya and Dasra would be roaming around the kingdom visiting  everything .

suddenly he heard soldiers calling him "maharaj" "maharaj" "maharaj".

Karna stood up from his seat and went outside and saw so many soldiers were standing breathing heavily .

Karna : what happened? why are you running and shouting my name like this .

All the soldiers bowed down and paid respect to him before speaking .

" maharaj from our kitchen there is lots of smoke coming out , we don't know why anyone can't enter the kitchen since morning no maids were able to enter " .

Karna glanced at his elder brother and his sister, they just said "you have to ask him we didn't do anything don't look at us " both yam and Yami said at the same time .

Karna shook his head and started to walk  towards the kitchen while yam and Yami followed him , when they reached the kitchen they were entirely covered with smoke .

Karna : will you do something jiji ? .

yami : alright, saying this Yami cleared the smoke as well as broke shani invisible wall using her divine power .

Karna and his siblings rushed inside only to find shani was holding a dish which was completely burnt They couldn't control their laughter seeing the dish condition so they started laughing .

shani : is this what i get when i want to cook something on my own for my little brother with love .

Karna just went and hugged him, saying that " bhatha i don't want any gifts or presents all i want is to get your blessings and love it's enough for me " .

shani : aww , my little brother has made me melt with his words but don't ever think that i will stop pranking you .

Karna chuckled .

Yam and Yami joined the hug with their brothers .

" Looks like our family is enjoying without us " siblings turned to see Ashvini Kumar standing there with a pouty face .

Shani ( playfully ) : do any of you know these two buffons , i have never seen them in my life .

yami : yeah me too bhartha shani .

yam : i am with you yami and you karna have you seen them ? .

Karna : nahh , bhartha .

Ashvini ran towards them and hugged them tightly and playfully hitting them while " how dare you all , you all are saying you all don't know us " .

All laughed while karna tightened the hug not wanting this movement to finish, thought all are god and goddess but still child at their heart .

-----------------------------------------------------------
Target :- 150 votes and 75 comments
-----------------------------------------------------------

How is my 40th chapter??

How is the sibling's love for each other ??

so will karna tell about his unknown feelings for subbadhra to anyone of his siblings ? if yes who will be , any guesses ? .

Any guesses about karna's gift for his birthday from his siblings ?? .

------------------------------------------------------------