[Part 2] GF (Lucy) asks BF (Keith) for forgiveness and if they can date again.

*meanwhile at Pico's house*

"Hey uh, Pico.." Keith said and looked at Pico. "Yea..is something wrong, babe?" Pico asked and looked back at Keith. "Nothing's wrong. I'm just thinking about Lucy.." Keith said and looked down. "Hey, don't worry.." Pico said and grabbed Keith's chin to lift it up. Keith started to stare at Pico, blushing a bit. "Remember what I said? She will probably come by someday to apologize! I know she feels bad for what she did, trust me!" Pico said. "How can you be so sure.." Keith asked. Pico looked at Keith serious. "Look, Keith. Lucy isn't really a bad person. Her damn parents are the ones who make her act like that." Pico said, looking a bit worried. "Oh..I'm sorry if I sounded rude I-" Keith tried to say but was cut off by Pico kissing him. Keith kissed Pico back putting his hand on Pico's cheek. "Look, shortie. Don't overthink about everything. It's not your fault." Pico said, after he stopped kissing Keith. "I know..but still." Keith said, staring at Pico. "Hm..how about we go play video games?" Pico changed the subject. "Hell yea! I bet I can beat you in minecraft." Keith said. "You sure about that? I'm pro at minecraft!" Pico said, putting his hand on Keith's shoulder. "I'm good at minecraft aswell!" Keith shouted. "Ok, it's on then!" Pico yelled.

*after 2 hours of playing video games*

"WAHHH!! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS?!" Keith said, crossing his arms. "Ehe I told you I'm pro!" Pico said proudly. Suddenly... There was a knock on the door. "Who could that be?" Pico asked. "Lemme go check." Keith said and went to the door to open it. When he opened the door, he looked very shocked. "Babe? Are you alright?" Pico asked. "I- uh-" Keith tried to say but was cut off by Lucy saying: "BABE? Keith who are you together with?? We only broke up for like a week!" Keith looked at Lucy. "Well, Lucy. I'm dating Pico again." Keith said, as Pico walked next to Keith. "I..Im sorry Keith! I still l-love you!" Lucy yelled and started tearing up. "Lucy it's alright! I know it has something to do with your parents.." Keith said annoyed. "Well, Keith? I told you she would come back to apologize to you!" Pico said, smiling at Keith. "Wait. He was worried about me..?" Lucy asked Pico. "Yep. He talked about you a LOT." Pico said. "Pico shut up!" Keith yelled and looked at Pico. "Ehe ok sorry sorry!" Pico apologized. "Why don't you first come in, Lucy?" Keith asked. "Oh uh, sure!" Lucy said and walked inside the house. "So uh..what should we do now..? I still love you and your together with Pico." Lucy asked Keith. "Well.. I actually have a idea but I don't know if you guys will like it-!" Keith said, as Pico and Lucy were looking at eachother. "What is it??" Lucy and Pico asked at the same time. "Well uhm..do you guys think we could all date..so like, a trio couple?" Keith said, looking down. "I mean..I'm ok with it! I'm bi anyways." Pico said. "I honestly don't know but I guess I can try..-" Lucy said. "Yay!" Keith yelled. Lucy started to stare at Keith, Keith doing the same. "What?" Keith asked. Lucy then leaned close to Keith and kissed him. Keith looked at Lucy a bit shocked but kissed her back. "Uhhh guys.. I'm still here you know!" Pico shouted to make Lucy and Keith stop kissing. "What? Are you jealous Pico~?" Keith looked at Pico with a smirk. "W-wah- NO I'M NOT JEALOUS!" Pico yelled and turned his head to the other side. "Eheh, you're so cute when you blush!" Keith said to Pico with a smile, while Lucy started giggling. "I-...can you stop.? I mean I do like it but-" pico tried finishing his sentence when Keith cut him off and said: "So you do like it~? We can make out if you want hottie~" Keith said, looking at Pico with a grin. "Ahem Keith, what the fuck-" Lucy said. "I- sure we can make out-" Pico said, looking back at Keith with a smirk. "Y'ALL GONNA MAKE OUT WITHOUT ME??" Lucy yelled. "You can join us if you want-" Keith said. "Yep- I agree with Keith." Pico said, after Keith. "Yey! Where are we gonna do it tho..~?" Lucy asked, flirting. "Hm.. Maybe we can do it in my bedroom~?" Pico answered, flirting back at Lucy. "Yea yea let's just go there already!" Keith said.

Ok so..part 3 might be with smut or maybe not😃 idk what story I will make yet:').