You took a second to think about it. In that moment, you weren't really interested in any materialistic items, there was only one thing on your mind. "You."

He froze. You were shocked and thrilled with yourself. You had managed to fluster Kylo, something many people, you assumed, struggled to do.

You gently tore his arms away from you as you held his hand, guiding him to his bedroom. As much as you enjoyed your punishment, you wanted something more sincere. You wanted to pleasure him. Everything he had done so far was only beneficial to your satisfaction, whereas he was left without any gratification. You were almost thanking him with what you were to do next.

You sat him down at the foot of the bed, completely unaware of the fact that the only article of clothing which you had on was a bra. "I really like you, Kylo Ren," you said as you straddled his lap, placing your hand on his shoulder. "And I want you to understand that it's not because of your money, or your status. It's because of you." You moved both your hands to his chest, avoiding making eye contact with him out of sheer anxiety. "So, teach me." You paused as you took in a sharp breath. "Teach me how to please you."

"Fuck," he muttered under his breath.

You began to undo the buttons on his shirt gently. He was tense under your touch, almost as if he was scared. You helped him take the white, satin shirt off, sliding his arm out of each sleeve. You almost drooled at the sight of his abs, glistening under the golden chandelier light. He was beautiful. He grabbed both of your arms, stopping you from making any further move as he said, "wait. Are you sure about this?" You smiled, moving a lock of hair away from his face before leaning in to kiss him. You proceeded to press your lips against his multiple times, reassuring him of your decision and trying your hardest to make him realise how much you truly wanted him. Then you finally felt him relax and you pulled away, looking at him. His eyes were still closed and his lips looked as if they were prepared for yet another kiss. You brushed your thumb against them. "Does that answer your question?"

He paused. "I think I need you to repeat your answer."

You smiled, snorting softly as you kissed him once again. You unbuttoned his trousers while doing so and he helped you. The both of you couldn't wait any longer at this point. You needed him inside of you. You had yearned for it for way too long. You stood up, waiting for him eagerly to take his pants off. You watched him as he frantically did so from across the room, biting your lip as you smiled like a maniac. You took your bra off as you waited for him to finish. Only, when you looked back at him. You saw it. "Holy fuck," you breathed out. His cock was so much bigger than you'd ever imagined. He looked up at you and froze, noticing that you were naked. His reaction quickly turned into a smirk as he gestured for you to come and sit on his lap. You gulped as you walked towards him. Now, you were nervous. You straddled him once again, placing one hand on his shoulder and the other on his chest. You felt his erect cock brush against your folds and you flinched.

"I should put on a condom," he said.

"It's okay, I'm on birth control," you said quickly. You were too excited. "Just lie down and tell me what to do."

He lied down on the bed just as he was told and placed his hands on your waist.

You hummed. "I don't know if it'll fit," you said as you held his cock gently in your hand, preparing to ride him. "Am I doing this right?" You were genuinely asking. Your ex never let you get on top of him in your last relationship, so you had no idea what you were doing.

"Yeah, just–" He said. "For fuck's sake you're gonna make me cum just by talking."

You smiled as you steadily lowered yourself onto his cock. You leaned forwards and placed your hands onto his chest as your breath hitched, surprised by the sheer size of it. Even though it was painful, you knew you could take more—you wanted to take more.