Chapter 2 - Veneration

Veneration

Noun : respect or awe inspired by the dignity, wisdom, dedication, or talent of a person

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Book-verse

Perhaps it was her intelligent way of speaking or the hypnotizing manner in which she would move her hands to express the meaning behind her every word, Prilla did not know, however, the beauty that surrounded the Queen of Pixie Hollow never failed to enchant her.

The elder fairy had her and all of Pixie Hollow wrapped around her finger so effortlessly, it seemed she could do no wrong in their eyes despite her sometimes harsh but true words.

She had often wondered what it would be like as queen, so much so that she'd had to bite her tongue on numerous occasions to keep herself from asking absurd questions much like that one.

No matter the situation, Queen Clarion never seemed to falter, never appeared nervous or with a single hair out of place. It was admirable to say the least, most fairies saw her as perfect.

It was hard to believe at times, but Prilla too, knew that Ree had her lesser moods, tired evenings and inevitably lazy days. That made her queen all the more perfect in Prillas eyes.

The ability to keep your head up with such grace like hers in the most stressful of times, and to carry along a peaceful, intelligent aura everywhere one goes was impressive to say the least.

It was often said that Queens were not like the rest of them and although the statement was true, those royally imperfect fairies were just fae after all.

With just an extra sparkle of pixie dust to them.