Their quiet.

No one says anything, they never saw me like this. This-this...mad.

Well they may know me as the sweet but strong girl yeah well now, I'm neither I'm tough, rough and no bullshit.

I look at all the women of the family who were wearing skirts and dresses.

Y/n:" no more with those dresses and skirts, tomorrow you guys will be wearing pants"

I turn and leave for my room, Abuela's funeral was in two days meaning we had to leave tomorrow and her funerals the next day.

After the funeral, we would have to leave immediately. There can't be a chance for anyone to find out.

I rush into my room and go into the third that's in the middle, I run to my huge closet and swing it open.

I didn't need much, I only needed two set of pants and t-shirts and a bra obviously too.

As I stuffed the things into my bag I had a sour and terrifying expression that could scare anyone.

In all honesty I thought that the Madrigal family coming along would only put us, and them. In danger.

And we didn't need that, it was risky enough with my gift but now a buttload? That's gonna be almost impossible to hide, or at least go unnoticed.

'Yeeeaaahhh, were screwed'

I hear my door creak open and I don't even have to turn to know it's Camilo.

Camilo:" you ok Hermosa?"

I keep stuffing stuff into my bag as I say.

Y/n:" why wouldn't I be?"

I spat, I was really annoyed and when it came to home. I was always tense when it was about home the place is bad and I was happy not having to see it again.

But, here we are. Yay!

'I hate this'

Camilo:" you sure?"

He put a hand on my shoulder, but I didn't look up. I kept stuffing my bag humming.

Y/n:" mhm"

I didn't sound convincing, in all honesty I wasn't planning too either.

I didn't care.

I really didn't.

I close my bag and move from the bed and put it down next to the door.

After that was done I put out things to wear for tomorrow, pants obviously. But also something that'll keep me hidden.

I spot a black coat with a hoodie it looked like one of those fairytale kinds, perfect distraction.

With black pants and boots, yeah. I know, black, a lot and lots of black.

Black looks good on me and all but I never dress fully in black. I actually hate that.

But here it's is anyway.