Chapter 4:The ManHunt Begins.....

Start from the beginning

"Ehm (Y/N) what are you doing?".

"Uncleza, this is a cute sheep that absorbed all of my forgotten sadness. Can we keep him?".

I asked as I noticed in Philza's eyes that held guilt and sadness when I mentioned about wanting to keep the sheep. Suddenly he went on high alert when he draw his iron axe out and pulled me to be right behind him with the blue sheep.

"Who's out there?".

Phil asked cautiously as soon, my friend group had joined me, along with the detectives squad. Suddenly I see another ghost appear out of the shadows of the forest. He seems familiar, he is wearing a yellow shirt, black pants, grey shoes, a beanie, his skin is pale, along with his brown eyes and brown hair. I had noticed that he has a stab wound in his chest area that is leaking out blue blood.

"Hello, have you seen friend around?".

The ghost asked as it seemed to put Philza, Kristin and Niki in shock. The rest of the group plus me were both confused and surprised by the appearance of another ghost.

"Ghostbur is that you?".

Philza asked curiously as it seemed to make the ghost smile widely when he sees me holding his sheep.

"Friend!, you've found him!".

Ghostbur called out as I watched him when he came up to me and grabbed the lead of the blue sheep.

"Oh thank you, thank you for finding my sheep, is there anything I can do to repay you?".

Ghostbur asked as I simply looked at Philza, Niki and Kristin for help but they still wore the face of shock. Micheal managed to get out of Kristin's arms and looked at Ghostbur curiously.

"You remind me of Uncle Wilbur".

I became confused as Ghostbur became confused as well. Drista had managed to come out of her daze as she stood next to me.

"Well Ghostbur, I suppose it won't hurt if you don't say we were here".

"Ohh can I come please please please?".

Ghostbur begged as Drista cringed at the words, Philza managed to break out of his shocked state, along with Kristin and Niki.

"Alright fine you can tag along Ghostbur, better than leaving you here to help the others".

Philza mumbled as he then noticed the moon is rising and paled when weird looking creatures had appeared out of the forest. Ghostbur seemed to notice as he looked around quickly.

"Come on, there's a village nearby, if we get there then the mobs won't chase after us".

"Uhm excuse me but why should we trust you Ghostbur, we barely know you".

Valkrae asked as Ghostbur seemed to inhale as he stared at me as if begging me to trust him.

"Please you have to trust me".

Ghostbur begged as I noticed the creatures are coming out of the forests darkness, I nodded.

"Alright we will trust you on this".

I said as he smiled, grabbed my hand with his free hand and started running with my group following right behind us. Ghostbur had lead us through the forest, trying to avoid the monsters along the way as we managed to get through the forest.