chapter 2 (meeting him)

Cold breeze, the sound of crows, a beautiful sunset, childrens playing outside when they're not suppose to. A common view when going home from after-school activities. Just that, it's not home I'm going. Well it is, just not my home. I've done months of research about this place, what time the owner should be here and who do they always hang out with. Kisaki's house.

I stood in front of the house, fixed my blazer a little bit, I made sure I look neat. Patiently waiting for the owner of the house to arrive.

There it is, the man who will help me with my future plans. His skin is like sweet coffee, golden framed glasses, his hair is dyed blonde and is styled in the worst way possible. "Damn, he could've been hot if he'd just fixed his hair" I thought.

"Well hello there, Kisaki"

"Who are you?"

"Name's y/n-"

"Not interested, I'm asking what issues do you have with me"

"Well, you WILL have to know my name after this, but I came to ask you a favor, or should I say offer you a position in a soon to be the best device company. An interactive device that allow the user to be create multiple characters and bring the life story they want to life! When I say to life I don't mean you look at it, I mean feel, touch-"

"no"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm not interested and if you ask me, this device of yours will only drive lonely people to insanity"

"I see, very well then"

--------------------------------------------

I held my head up high and make my way to my own house.

I calmly open the door and WHAT THE FUCK?? I JUST GAVE HIM THE BEST OPPORTUNITY TO BE RICH AND HE REFUSED?? HE DIDN'T EVEN LET ME FINISH!

Anger is burning inside of me. I could've been the best thing that happened to him. I clench my fist, standing completely still not wanting to broke anything. As my breathing gets heavier, I say "Curse you kisaki and your stupid, ugly, horrible hair. Just know that I'm not stopping here. You will say yes to me whether you like it or not"

"Are you ok?"

I turn around to see Renji at my door. "How long have you been there "

"since you came home"

"Right, we're neighbours"