The urge

Police report
((Intro/part 1
to this story could be short))
Name: Amy Thomas
DOB: 03/05/2002
Eye colour: dark brown
Hair colour: white
Height: 5'3
Nationality: french🇫🇷 and American 🇺🇸

Police report((Intro/part 1 to this story could be short))Name: Amy ThomasDOB: 03/05/2002Eye colour: dark brownHair colour: whiteHeight: 5'3Nationality: french🇫🇷 and American 🇺🇸

——

——

"This is the only description we have of her sir" A police officer said to another police officer.
"And who is this ?" he asked
"Apparently she a serial killer of some sort killing for a person ?" The police officer said with a creeped out tone.
"She been involved with some murder that we know but there not solid evidence on her only after this recent incident."

*Flashback*

It was a normal day in Los Santos, a fairly new girl came to Los santos a week ago  called Amy,  she was half french half American. She is a normal girl which was funny, friendly, happy and loyal to her friends. She got a phone call from her friend
"Hey Amy! Tommy t  wants to talk with you!"
Amy smiled and got into her car, she was a big fan of Tommy she only meet him a couple days ago and Amy already had a BIG crush on him.
"I'm coming over right now!" Amy replied and drove to her friends location, Tommy t was bored and he bumped into Amy's friends at the gas station and her friend kept on saying how Amy is a big fan girl for Tommy t she loved everything about him there a whole list she made about him.

When Amy got to the gas station Amy smiled but when she looked at Tommy she got really shy as she was in front of her friends as well, she was not shy if it was a one on one conversation with her. Amy shyly looked at Tommy. "Hey...Tom-my how are yo-u?" She was stuttering from how shy she was.
Tommy smiles "yeah Iam good" Tommy walks closer to her and Amy hide her face as she was flustered when talking to Tommy.
"You a little shy girl ?" Tommy questioned,
All of Amy friends laugh and tease how Amy gets shy around Tommy. Amy got angry but she didn't express it Amy hated when her friends made fun or teased her as she was abused in her childhood and the bullying at school made it worse she had a fucked up childhood and she didn't want to be depressed. And Tommy made her not depressed all the time Tommy was like a angel to her giving her hope in life again.

Tommy talked to Amy's friends for a bit "hey I need to get back to my work now" tommy said with a smile they all said bye to him. Amy didn't have a chance to talk to him to more so she frowns and when all her friends left. after that Tommy was talking to Claire outside the angle's mansion. Amy was curious to where Tommy was going so she slowly followed him nothing weird she was just interested to know what he was doing. Amy was watching tommy talk to Claire she loved seeing Tommy it made her happy but suddenly She has a urge.....a urge to do something, a urge to protect Tommy for anyone who she thinks is a threat...
To be continued .