011: Library Date (2)

Start from the beginning

"Hey, your hand is turning pale white. Stop squeezing it."

"N-nari!"

"Are they starting a fight?"

"No, no. No one's starting a fight. Let's just go inside." answered Zack whilst pushing Nari gently.

"This turd is playing nice in front of his girl."
"Wtf. She's way too pretty for him."
"She's out of his league. Heh."

"Miraaa I'm hungry!!" Nari whined to the other female

"What?! We just ate a while ago!"

"So what, I'm still hungry. I'll be right back then."

She stood up and went on her way to the vending machine only to spot her boxer of a friend sitting next to it looking pissed.

'Probably because of those guys again.'

She sighed and decided to sit next to the male, who jumped by the sudden company.

"You look pissed. What happened?"

"W-wha? Nothing! Nothing happened! Why do you mean pissed? Hah!" Zack answered rather frantically.

"I don't believe you one bit. Were those guys trying to start something?" The female asked with her arms crossed.

"Start something? No not at all!"

He smiled warmly and innocently until a hand landed on his perfectly done hair which probably took him almost an hour to do.

'My hair! It took me 40 minutes...'

[ Yep, that's what I said. Like, why would Zack even do his hair for 40 minutes when he look ethereal with his hair down like damn homeboy is effortlessly handsome. Get that fucking gel out of Lookism. ]

The group laughed and mocked the male with Zack earning some looks of sympathy from bystanders. He tried to stay calm as he doesn't want to start a fuss with Nari sitting beside him and Mira visibly observing the scene he was in from afar after she searched for Nari.

"Ew I got grease on my hand."

'Your damn fault for messing up Zack's gelled hair.'

"Could you guys bugger off please?"

"What the fuck did he say?"
"He's showing off in front of his girl hehe."