Pilot

When me and my brother were ten, our english teacher gave us a book about fairy tales. I like her and my brother, so I didn't say anything to my mother. It was just a book about fairy tales... not something important. But with this thought I was wrong.

It all started with the fight in the book between Snow White and the evil queen. One day, Henry and I've read the scene, where the evil queen said she won't give up. Everything was normal... but then I saw the face of the evil queen and the face from Snow White. They looked like our mom and Mary Margaret our english teacher!

We read the scene in the evening, so I didn't thought it would be real. But I definitely wasn't right. Henry knew it... he knew it from the beginning of the book. Because he found someone, who is very special for him... and should be special for me. He found our mother.

Yeah, I know what you think. Our mother? But you said, you had a mother? Yes... but you must know that we are adopted children. Regina Mills wasn't our biological mother. With internet research my brother found out, that our biological mother is called Emma Swan and lives at Boston. So when he saw the name of Snow Whites and Prince Charmings child, he believed that everything in the book was true, but that meant our mother Regina was evil and this was something Henry couldn't accepted.

A day after we read the scene in the book, he was gone. No one knew where he was except me. He was searching for our mother... and I hoped that he would come back until midnight. I didn't knew if the informations were real and actual. The fear about my brother made me feel uncomfortable. The whole day I went up and down in my room and I couldn't make myself sit on my chair for at least five minutes straight.

Our mother Regina, searched for my brother the whole day. But she couldn't find him. When she came into my room and saw how nervous I was, she said "Sorry" and went out of my room. Until the afternoon my brother didn't came back... beside him stood a young blond lady I didn't knew. But two seconds later it made click in my brain and realised that this was our biological mother. He found her. He found our biological mother. My brain didn't shut up. A little hope told me, that from now on everything is gonna be better. But then there was a second voice, a voice that told me, everything is gonna be worse. I couldn't decide what voice was right.