Slowly Losing consciousness he reached for the sky, he wished he had never left her. He hoped that he didn't rush things.

His vision then got covered by the familiar figure, it was the man who shot his wheels and made him crash into the tree.

He sat next to Hanma and lit a smoke, and puffing it to his face. "Can't you remember me? I'm one of Ryo's friend. Let's say this is the last name you'd hear. Hibiki Shuu." He said.

The tall man has a slanted scar to his cheeks, probably one of Ryo's doing. And when Hanma was about to lose consciousness, Hibiki stood up.

Stepping into Hanma's legs, making him scream in pain, and before he left. He stabbed him to his stomach, leaving him drenched in the rain.

His blood was mixing to the rainwater, they really gave him no chance to escape even though he had an accident.

Hibiki pulled out his phone and took a picture of Hanma's unconscious body, and sent it to Ryo.

Trail of smoke was covering each step he take before he disappears to the horizon.

On the other hand, Mikey and the others finally finished fighting Ryo's men and is on their way to follow Hanma.

However, they took a different route, because of the traffic.

Everyone inside the car is dripping wet and coughing blood. "You fell for their trap Mikey," Takeomi complains as he wiped the blood from his forehead.

Mikey, in frustration speed, drives too. Taking the fastest shortcut that ends in the traffic tail.

A few minutes passed, and they finally arrived. What they saw in the lobby was the same.

Bloodshed and a dead body, Mikey was covered in anger. And immediately ran to the elevator, everyone else thought it was weird.

They got here late, hoping for Hanma to save her. If only they got here faster, and what was more odd than that is they didn't see the CB250T outside.

Once they heard the ding of the elevator a wail of a crying woman follows. When the door opened. They ran towards inside, hoping to see Hanma.

But he wasn't there. Only Ryo Minato holding a gun next to her Head, and when he turns his gaze to his unexpected visitors, he grins.

"Oh! My bad, my bad. I'm sure I wasn't expecting any visitors, you see I'm having a conversation with my family. And also did I took so long that you're finally here?" Ryo sarcastically said and pulled her hair up, making her scream.

Mikey then took a step forward however, Ryo puts his index finger to his mouth and making a 'shh' sound.

"No, no Manjiro. It would help if you didn't take any step forward or her life is next forward to the afterlife." He taunts.

Mikey cursed and couldn't move. What the fuck is Hanma doing? What's taking him long and I thought he was already here.

Ryo laughs, he really did intentionally stay here until one of them followed here.

Until 27 || 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐦𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐣𝐢On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara