prologue

Time:unknown

Place :unknown

* on one side of the land is xenahort with his hands behind him on the other side is a a person wearing a black coat and is wearing a semi long scarf around his neck and putting it away *.

* The mysterious person also seems to be wearing a button that has a golden cursive v on it with a golden like half moon wreath on it with dark blue velvet behind it*.

[Name: scratch ( real name unknown)]

[Age :21]

* While xenahort and his allies behind him kept walking , scratch stopped midway and looked behind him.*

* A girl with red cheeks and a man with a checkered hat are walking next to each other when a small wind pushes the checkered hat out of his head without him noticing *.

Charlie: Oh, it picks up hat and dusts it a bit*. mr. Kira, you seem to drop your hat on the floor.

[Charlie "magne" morningstar ]

[Age: 22]

[Demon royalty/ hotel manager ]

*Authors note: I like the pilot outfit that Charlie has, so I'm sticking with the pilot outfit until I can figure out with the redesign outfit*.

Dm questions kira: Oh, thank you, Ms . Charlie.

[Deadmans questions kira]

[Ghost hit man]

[Age:33]

* scratch stays still while everyone else passes him, then Charlie begins to notice him not moving and heads back*.

Charlie: scratch, what's wrong? Are you okay? Did something happen?

Scratch: Huh? Oh, um.... nothing is wrong Charlie don't worry about it.

Charlie: Well ... okay, but tell me if you're not feeling well, okay?

Scratch: Okay, I will. Sorry to make you worry.

Charlie: No worries * proceeds to walk forward *.

* As soon as Charlie is far away, his legs give  out, then he grabs his leg and begins thinking of the fight ahead. That's when 3 people notice that he's on the floor holding his legs.*

Joker: scratch what's wrong? Are you

Thinking about something?

[Joker]

[Leader of the phantom thieves]

[ Age: 16]

Gertrude: Maybe he's sick or whatever.

[Gertude]

[Age: 29]

[ ex ruler of fairyland/ office worker]

Emara: he doesn't look sick. He looks worried about something.

[Emara/Moza]

[ emirates hero/ tea server]

[Age: 16]

Scratch: *begins to get up* sorry to make you guys worry it's just that I fell like I'm dragging you in to this fight and-- * Gertrude puts her hand up stop him from talking *

Gertrude: Dude, don't worry about it. we know when what we got into this fight is so chill.

Joker: Don't worry, we got this

* As soon Gertrude and Joker kept walking, emara tapped him on the shoulder *.

Emara: Mr. Scratch, don't worry about us. We've got this. You need to stop worrying.