Chapter 2: Deal With The Devil

Y/N was carried with utmost care out of the facility

Y/N was carried with utmost care out of the facility. The medical smell finally leaves, as she smells the wilderness.

Her eyes widen at the vast world there was out from the cage and the small white room, from all the hallways and doors to the wilderness. Dread falls upon her. Found that escaping on her own would have been impossible for her. In the state of being a small creature. A creature she wasn't particularly sure of. Some prey animal was the best guessed, from her weak and small body.

Her ears drooped down, as she sniffle back tears.

Suddenly a hand strokes her head.

She shoots up, quickly biting the hand that touched her. Pain shoots everywhere. Her body reacted on its own, once bitting harshly down onto the hand. Her eyes widen at the realization she had bit Nezu. She looks up seeing Nezu giving a strained smile.

"I'm very sorry my dear. It seems you are far more injured than you appeared. You don't have to feel bad about bitting me." Nezu gives a small painful laugh, his paw slightly bleeding. He doesn't let go of her, still delicately holding her.

"I'll make sure not to touch you without your permission, my dear." Nezu's added on, then other heroes who she has never seen before walked over toward Nezu.

'I'm sorry Nezu!!' She says trying to apologize for her mistake but tiredness takes over her body. She could guess the shock made her extremely tired. She doesn't try to fight against the sleep, finding if it was Nezu then she can safely fall asleep.

For the first time since she was reincarnated, she was able to rest peacefully and ease her guard down even if it was just a small bit.

***

Once she open her eyes, she realized she was no longer in Nezu's arms or in a cage. Underneath her body, she felt the softest thing she had ever felt before. From her previous life and this one. Soft, fluffy, and she could just melt from laying on it. She looked up seeing the wood, it finally dawned on her. The bed she was in was a wooden basket. Someone had made a luxurious bed for her in a basket.

'Even if it wasn't luxurious to others, this is still luxurious to me!' She says, pressing her paws down on the cushion.

She frowns, sitting up. She tried to remember what had happened. She was still in a small creature's body, which meant that she didn't dream she was reborn into another world and been through the worst pain imaginable. Her ears twitched up, making her look in the direction the sound came from.

Her eyes landed on Nezu, who smiles at her noticing that she had noticed him. He sips his tea, before setting it down. He gets out of his desk before walking over toward her.

"Hello my dear, You have been must be wondering where you are. Well, I did not want to leave you behind, so I brought you with me to my school!" He lets out a small 'ho ho' laugh, as he gives a warm smile down at her.

'Yeah that's great and all,' Y/N frowns, shaking her head, and giving out a sigh. She was at UA? What good was it for her to be at this school? She wasn't human. But what's more important was how long has she been here? Did the original cast start UA? Or was it when Aizawa was still in school? She frowns while thinking about the details of the world she was in. She wasn't even sure how old she was in this body, but it really didn't matter her age as she wasn't human.

Nezu watches her carefully as she taps her chin while trying to think,

 'This poor baby rabbit is like me it seems, but she's not able to communicate vocally. What a shame,' Nezu thinks, feeling bad for the rabbit in front of him. He lets out a small sigh.

"My dear, It's been almost a week since we rescued you. You had been sleeping for a while. Must because your body was in so much shock..." Nezu frowns thinking about her condition, he looks down at her completely healthy but not without scars in her heart from the experience.

'No way!! I was sleeping that long?!' Y/N's eyes widen, and she turns her body towards his direction in pure shock at the time she was sleeping. Her facial expression could be said 'You got to be kidding me!!'

"Yes, I'm not joking. It was the most worrisome time for your body. But most crucial. Since you are healthy, would you like to stay under my wing?" Nezu asks out

Y/N eyes widen more shocked, she shrinks back away from Nezu. She was far confused about why Nezu wanted her to stay with him. She tried to remember what kind of character Nezu was in the show and manga, he didn't like others much, and was kinda arrogant too. She frowns, tapping her chin with her paw. Her ears tucked downward.

'Ah!'

She can understand why Nezu was doing this, faintly remembering he wasn't human either. He was experimented on by humans too. They were kinda similar, he was able to get a quirk and able to build a school for humans to become heroes. Except she couldn't escape.

A thought dawned down on her, could she be able to go back to her world? And see herself human again? The sudden thought was dismissed. Even if she was able to get back to her original world, those memories with the scientist will forever stay with her.

She shouldn't hope to leave this world now as she was sure her real body is gone. She had already promised her parents she will survive. One day she will see them again. Maybe in the next life or the afterworld.

"I can understand your worries. But if you put your in trust me. I promise no human will hurt you again. I'll make sure no one will look down on you again. What do you say?" Nezu holds out his paw towards her,

Y/N eyes widen, then a sudden chill goes down her spine. She looked at Nezu, as she believes wholeheartedly that he will do what he said. She looks away, feeling sweat falling off of her face.

'Instead of an angel saving a poor soul...' She pauses looking back at him seeing imaginary devil horns and a tail. She jumps in surprised at how menacing he truly looked. 'HE LOOKS MORE LIKE THE DEVIL!!'

She smiles nervously, seeing his paw-like hand was still waiting for her to shake it. She sweats more nervously. 'It's like making a deal with the deal' She shakily mutters. Her small shakey hand moves towards his.

'Ah! Fuck it!' She shrugs her shoulders before grabbing his hand and starting to shake his hand. If she makes a deal with the devil, wouldn't it be better?

"Then it's a deal" Nezu smiles shaking her hand back.

This makes a turning point in Y/N life, no matter what's to come next, she was able to make a decision with full confidence. As she now held the devil in her hands.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

FAQ's!!

Will there be romance in this story?

I'm not entirely sure yet but there might be. If not the very least a one-sided crush

Will MC become human or have powers?

Maybe? It's undecided yet. But it's a possibility in the future, depending on how I would like the story to be in the future!

*** 

Thank you for reading this story! 💜