Tord let's out a furious growl. "GET.HIM!" He ordered Vlahd, who let go of me and Tom, dropping us on the floor.

I looked over at Tom and put my hand on his head. "Tom?..you okay?" I asked him. He was in a very weak state. He was alive so that was a good thing.

Matt was alive also but it seemed he was in some type of coma. God, I'm really glad they're alive... I don't know what I would do if they weren't.

I looked up at the Red Bastard who was the cause of this whole problem. He kneel down to me and smirked evilly.

"I honestly don't understand why you put up with these morons. I thought you hated them all those years ago." He questioned me, lighting a cigar.

"I don't HATE them...it's just I- ummm...I'm just not good at showing emotions all right? And why do you care!" I yelled at him, Me now asking the question.

"Hah! I don't care...well for them at least. I mean, for Matt and Edd I can understand...but Tom-" He reached his hand out to Tom but I quickly smacked it away.

"Don't you dare touch him!...or so help me I will burn this whole place to the ground with everyone in it." I threatened him causing him to chuckle.

He cupped my face with his hand moving his face closer to mine. The smell of the cigar hitting my nostrils making me want to cough.

"You know I could kill you if I wanted to." He said to me blowing smoke in my face. I coughed a few times before speaking.

"Yeah, so could another human being...so could a dog, so could a dedicated duck, you aren't special Tord." I said sarcastically to him giving him a blank look.

He then tilted his head back and laugh amusemently. "Hahahaha! Now there is the classic Y/N I know...Oh! That's right! I forgot to tell you what your new job will be."

"If it evolves me moving around and doing shit. I don't want it." I said with a bored tone. What could I say? I was lazy.

"It's a bit more... Complicated than that. But! Because I'm so generous- He will be working at the same job course as Jehovah over here." He explained pointing at Tom.

"What exactly-" I tried to ask but my sentence got cut off short when Paul and Patryck came in.

Tord stood up and walked over to them. I didn't even care at this point... Right now I need to think of a way to get out of here.

My body is still freaking weak. Tom and Matt are in no shape and I'm not leaving out of here without them.... I just hope Edd's okay for now.

Mmmh, I think I have an idea... It has to be a stupid idea- but at least it might work.

I looked over at Vlahd who had been... Staring at me for a while.... Wait how long has he been in here? I thought he left.

Whatever, I watched as Tord snatched a badge off of Paul's chest and place it on Vlahd's chest instead. Then handed a broom and mop to the two soldiers.... And I'm pretty sure I saw Paul crying?

"You two, yes, the ones who AREN'T dead. Take these two prisoners and the girl to the infirmary. Vlahd you go with them just in case...Ms. L/N over here tries to pull something." Tord said to Vlahd.

I flipped him off. Two soldiers then came over and picked up Tom and took Matt out of my arms. If he said infirmary then I know he won't hurt them... at least I hope so.

Vlahd then came over to me and grabbed my arm. Following the two soldiers that are going to the affirmary.

I would have expected him to roughly hold my arm... But his strength was surprisingly soft like he didn't want to hurt me.

I looked up at him. His face still holds seriousness, but he looked down at me and I could have sworn his face soften just a tiny bit. "У тебя все нормально?"

He asked me, I nodded my head softly as a reply as I looked away. "Как семья?" He asked another question. "Their doing alright...their visiting C/N at the moment...they miss you a lot by the way." I replied to him. He went quiet as he still kept walked.

I figured it must have struck a nerve in him, So I decided to stay quiet for the rest of the walk.
.

.

.
"Я тоже скучал по вам, ребята."

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

HELLO MY AMAZING READERS! Author here with another Chapter.
<( ̄︶ ̄)>

I hope you guys enjoyed it! As much as I enjoyed writing it.
(人*´∀`)。*゚+

Also! I now have Discord! So! If you have a chapter idea or Fan Art you would like to share! Please feel free to message me anytime!
( ╹▽╹ )

Discord: ProblemChild#5104

Hope you have a great rest of your day/night! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

MEME:

((I know this isn't an Eddsworld meme, but I can't stop laughing at this meme 😂))