Albedo glanced toward the calendar, tomorrow was Saturday. He could definitely do that, and Alice would be very happy to see him finally out with friends that weren't Sucrose for once. Looking back at his phone, he smiled to himself.

'Sure.'

He put the device away - just in time, too. Klee was now staring at him expectedly, wanting him to change the channel as the cartoons she had been watching had finished. Albedo hadn't even noticed that she'd been watching anything, he was so distracted.

He picked up the remote and turned on a different kids' show, also cleaning up the bowl from Klee's view. It was then that Alice came back.

Albedo turned to look at her in slight surprise, "I was expecting you to come back later, did something happen?"

"The client had eaten something bad the day before, supposedly. He had to leave the meeting earlier than anticipated," She sighed. "You were okay with Klee, right?"

Albedo nodded, "Of course I was, also, could I go and get some coffee with a friend tomorrow?" He tended to ask Alice for permission for these things, it was out of habit from when he was younger.

Alice laughed, "Albedo, you know you don't need to ask for my permission. Just let me know and go, is this with Sucrose?" She leaned against the living room doorway, watching Klee every now and then.

"No, it's a new friend." He received a surprised look, "His name is Kaeya."

"Kaeya?" She gasped, "As in the Ragnvindr boy? He's quite a find."

"A find?" Albedo raised an eyebrow, he knew all about the past of Kaeya's family and the importance of his last name, but he hadn't expected his own mother to be in on the action as well. 

Alice smiled, "His family is filthy rich, he goes to your school?" She asked, Albedo humming in agreement, "I would've expected him to go somewhere expensive and fancy... Have you met Diluc?"

"No, I've heard his name but I think he keeps to himself a lot more. Kaeya is the one with the confidence."

Alice sighed, "Diluc used to be so cheery, it's a shame Crepus passed."

The conversation ended suddenly, Albedo walking over to give her a quick hug before heading upstairs.

--------

Albedo had slept in, as he usually does on weekends, although he was up and running just after the clock hit eleven in the morning. He didn't want to be late, Albedo had the amazing skill of either being ten minutes early or exactly on time.

He stared at himself in the mirror as he combed his hair and chose out an outfit, he wondered what Kaeya would wear. Perhaps something close to his usual flashy outfits? Would he wear a tight shirt like he usually does that shows off the curves of his waist? Albedo often wondered if Kaeya wore a corset, or if he was naturally shaped like that.

Albedo put on a collared blouse, tying a tie and finishing it off with a pale sweater on top. He also added some simple black jeans underneath, he had always been told his fashion taste was decent, and so Albedo thought he might as well put effort today, considering all of these clothes he had.

Albedo didn't eat breakfast, he never did, he was out the door as soon as the time struck ten to twelve. Alice watched him walk away from the window, smiling with Klee in her arms.

The local cafe was nicely decorated, it had an arch of white flowers around the doorway, the sign glowing. Albedo walked in, the ring of the bell making a blue eye meet his immediately. Kaeya grinned at him, waving him over to the table he chose.