Chapter 5 *Edited*

Start from the beginning

"Get some more rest. We will inform the others." Nodding your head at the command, you slumped into Gyomei's hold going back to sleep unaware of the four having a conversation. 

"I like her." Kyojuro was blunt with the way he felt and, he frankly didn't care about what the Hashira thought. He knew half of them had a crush on her, him included. "She is really nice, sweet, and nothing like what I'm used to." His usual smile didn't leave his face as he slowly caressed her face smiling more when she leaned into his hand. Cute. 

"She doesn't act like an Alpha at all. I like it. She is not overly assertive and, has a lot of patience." They all agreed 

"If we are being honest here, we aren't exactly your typical Omega either. The closest one maybe is Kanroji-San. That's pushing it with her inhuman strength as well." Gyomei was the voice of reason as always. "It's a good thing that she doesn't care." They all agreed before Giyu and Kyojuro were sent on another mission while Shinobu went back to her lab. Gyomei wouldn't have another mission until tomorrow so he can stay here with Y/N in his arms. When he knew the two of them were alone he smoothed the hair from her face and, placed a few kisses on her forehead and cheek. She didn't move a muscle. "We all going to be fighting for your attention, huh Y/N."

----------------------------------------------------------

A week later you found yourself up to sparring and training again wanting to make up for the lost time. You didn't want to lose your hard-earned muscles because you got hurt. You also got a surprise as you were training.

"You're making too much noise!" You heard two unfamiliar voices coming in your direction but chose to ignore them. They both smelled like Alpha's though so whatever. 

"Would you two calm down...I smell someone." Your whole body froze up. Stiff as a statue you turned all the way around to wait for that person. You knew that voice. You knew that smell. You also faintly smelled a demon but, a sweet one? Strange. You watched feeling your eyes grow at the sight that greeted you. It was Tanjiro. Sweet, little Tanjiro. He had a box on his back and, he stopped in his tracks as he stared at you. Both of you were staring at each other. In absolute awe. 

"You know her Monjiro?" You both ignored the Alpha in the boar-head mask. You dropped your sword and opened your arms just in time for Tanjiro to launch himself into your arms. You held each other tightly ignoring the other two confused individuals. 

"I missed you so much." The boy was crying. He was always a crier but, why was he here? Why was he a part of the demon corps? Who was in the box?

"It's been a long time hasn't it little one." He loved when you called him little one. It reminded him of a big sister. You reminded him of an older sister. The both of you talked a bit and, you held him tighter when he told you about his family and, Nezuko turning into a demon with her sleeping for two years before waking up. How hard he trained and, how much harder he is training to find a cure for her.

"I'm so glad to know you're here. You're the Lava Hashira? That means you know about Sun breathing, right? Can you teach me?" You smiled at the young boy rubbing his face and hair back. He was so cute and, still didn't lose the baby fat on his cheeks he always had. 

"You must learn water breathing first sweetheart. After that, then we will see how you do about learning sun breathing. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Also, tonight I would love to see Nezuko again. I hope she recognizes me." He concurred that she will in fact recognize you because she sees humans as her family instead of food.

"This is Inosuke Hashibara and, Zenitsu Agatsuma." You can tell Zenitsu was a scaredy cat but, had a lot of potential. Inosuke was just insane but, just as strong as he was crazy. You liked them already. You talked to the three boys a little longer before returning to your training. You were sweating as you used your breathing forms ignoring the tug on your ribs. It was barely there but, it was enough to make you twitch a bit.