A night with a predator

"Well duh, we 'humans' are not the same." he responded after taking a moment to calm down " I uhhh ...never got your name, do you have one?" the wolf boy looked offended as he scoffed and snapped, looking back at  the twig of a being " Of course I have a name, you're just not getting it." the wolf boy huffed, turning away from the human he originally  thought was annoying. "Oh, not on that kind of level, huh?" the human asked the wolf creature " Stop blabbering and tell me yours,first ..pipsqueak." the wolf huffed impatiently waiting on the other's agreement and sentence to follow. The boy looked up at him and smiled softly at this so called dangerous creature in-front of him. " My name? it's Izuku Midoriya, age 16." Izuku named himself proudly, that was before he was reminded how he got there in first place. The wolf boy's ears pinned themselves back. His mood seemed to change just a bit  " what ever, I'll just call you Deku." He huffed aggressively, untying  the ropes and helped him up. Izuku looked confused " 'Deku'?? why that nickname?" Izuku asked, being as kind about it as possible. The wolf man looked at him " is there something wrong with it?" He wasn't being aggressive not this time. He tilted his  head to the left  while he waited for a response. " Well, no.. if it's anything,the opposite. I remember an old friend who called me that, it's nostalgic to me. " He answered happily, giggling a little. The wolf's ears pointed around, he then grabbed Izuku and ran, throwing him onto his shoulder along the way.   "w-where are we going?!"  Izuku asked, a little no, seriously panicking. He was ignored, and instead thrown up into the air and landed again on a giant wolf's back.  " Hold on, shit is going to get bumpy." He called to Izuku, giving him a warning. Izuku took a moment to grip onto the fluffy fur he was plopped among. A terrorized shiver went down his back when he heard something far more aggressive sounding then the werewolf that he just a few moments ago. It sounded as though a bear and a deranged possum had gotten into a heated fight with one another. Izuku whined softly and planted his face into the surprisingly soft fur, Pleading softly for this twisted nightmare to end. " Oh god.. wh-WHOOOOAAAH" he screamed when he suddenly felt a drop before it stopped. He huffed dramatically, still quite spooked over whatever THAT THING that he heard was. He calmed down after a few moments and gasped softly "Where are we ?"