He didn't care about graduating but he felt like he achieved something doing so.

"Congratulations" she smiled hugging him.

"Thank you ma" he smiled.

"Congratulations" tabatha looked him from head to toe.

"Thank you" he said with a slight mug on his face.

"What you gonna do now?" Syngular asked.

"Shit my momma nem wanna do sumn but I'm having a party tonight you betta come thru" he said.

"Okay" she laughed. "I'll let you go with your momma imma see you later"

"Ight be safe lil ma" he licked over his bottom lip as he looked at her gloss coated lips.

She nodded turning around so he wouldn't see her blushing.

"Congratulations-"

"Mhm" he hummed cutting misharron off.

She sighed walking off.

She's been missing him a lot. She regretted doing what she did so bad that all she did was cry sometimes because if she did otherwise she would still be with him right. Well that's what she thought.

He walked over to his momma & his sister Kayla.

He had another sister Sky.

"I'm so proud of you dayvon!" His momma yelled hugging him.

"Thank you momma" he laughed.

"Who was that girl?" Kayla mugged him.

"You can at least tell him congratulations kayla" sky said. "Congratulations I'm proud of you" she said hugging him.

"Thank you" he smiled.

"Congratulations but who was she?" Kayla asked.

"Who?" He mugged her back.

"The girl who got ha hair dyed" she said.

"She the girl that helped me graduate fuck you looking at her like that fa?" Von asked getting mad.

She shook her head rolling her eyes.

Kayla never liked any girls von would mess with only misharron because they were friends before they got together.

"Get ha ma" he said.

"Kayla you gotta stop doing that" she said. "Every damn girl besides misharron you have a problem with & don't even be knowing them you seen what misharron did you sick as fuck to even still be friends with her"

"Cause all these other bitches be weird" she said.

"You all them bitches" von said dapping up his homeboys.

"Damn twin finally out this bitch" durk laughed.

"Shut yo ass up" von chuckled.