Chris Salis Helps Start-Ups to Achieve Sustainable Growth

There are several start-ups existing right now, and the number of start-up companies is growing more and more. One common problem that most startups face is getting the right advice that can help their businesses to scale up and grow exponentially.

Well, Chris Salis is one such individual who is always ready to provide all the essential advice that startups need to grow and sustain themselves better. Also, he is an SAP specialist who has helped several companies to choose and upgrade their technology to unlock new growth opportunities.

Qualifications and Experience

Chris Salis is a graduate who got his Bachelor's degree from Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana US. Soon after completing his studies, he joined one of the leading HR solutions provider companies that go by the name Adecco Employment Services.

At Adecco Employment Services, Chris assumed multiple roles, namely IT Procurement Manager, Strategic Sourcing Manager, and Senior IT Buyer.

Later, in 2006, he joined Business Objects, which is a SAP company. There he worked as a Senior Manager of Procurement and Strategic Sourcing, Senior Director of Global Go-to-Market Process and Product Management, and Executive Director and Chief of Staff-Office of the CEO.

How Chris Salis Aims to Help Start-Ups?

Chris Salis has a total of experience of more than 20 years. Throughout his career, he has helped several companies to unlock their true potential and overcome various obstacles.

He strongly believes that the people working in an organization are the most valuable resources that need the utmost attention. An organization that trusts its employees and co-workers and provides them with opportunities can make a huge impact.

As a SAP specialist, Chris acknowledges the role of technology and programs that an organization needs to thrive and do better. However, at the same time, he emphasizes that without human interaction no project can be accomplished successfully. Thus, according to him, the selection of people with the right skills is essential to make the most out of a project.

Another key thing that Chris believes to be the deciding factor for the success of a start-up is its ability to take risks. A business cannot take itself to the next level if it does not take risks. However, the lack of anticipation of the outcomes of a risky move can prove fatal. Thus, with the help of his knowledge and experience, he can also help companies to assess whether taking a particular risk can be a good idea in the long run or not.

Summing it Up

Chirs Salis is a San Francisco-based professional who provides valuable advice to start-ups. His motive is to help new companies to grow and take their businesses to a whole new level. Moreover, his 20+ years of experience makes it possible to understand the dynamics of businesses working in different verticals and provide them with useful advice.