Stephanie L. McJury

Stephanie L. Mcjury retains her devotion to assisting people in her own life. Mcjury has volunteered at SOME, So Others May Eat, in Washington, D.C., and has donated to the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation, John R. Oishei Children's Hospital in Buffalo, Lollypop Farm, and the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation. She is happiest when she is making new friends and assisting others in some manner. Mcjury cares about children and donates money to assist foundations carry doing their crucial job. She also believes in anti-hunger initiatives, which is why she helps with organizations like SOME.

She is a regular runner who is always seeking for new ways to push herself physically. Her personal health is essential to her, and she has been active in sports since she was a child. She was a cheerleader in high school, and her positive attitude and enthusiasm have followed her into her professional career. Mcjury recognizes the value of excellent physical health and recognizes that it makes it simpler to live a more positive, true life. She is better able to focus on the hard components of her job when she is able to get adequate jogging time in.Mcjury has volunteered as a coach for young soccer in the past. She has run the Marine Corps Marathon twice, completed eight half marathons, and competed in a variety of 5k, 10k, and 10-mile competitions. She enjoys participating in events that have a military connection because she feels that commemorating those who have served is an important way to give back to veterans.

Mcjury understands the need of moving ahead with honesty, openness, and a listening ear at all times. She is ready to exceed any event planning standards and assembles teams to complete the task. In the hotel sector, her positivity is a ray of hope.