Story one;

Long long ago... darkness ruled the land.

City's fell into ruin under its power...

Eden was Ravaged...

The Golden Wasteland fell into Ruin.

And sky children suffered...

They cried and cried for someone to help them.

Many creatures of light were killed... their lives destroyed...

Till eventually someone heeded their calls... they protected them and took them under their wing...

The Hero guided them and saved them from their terrible fate... not all of them could be saved however.

The hero was determined to prevent any more lives from being put out... so they went on a journey...

They wanted to put an end to the darkness and so they traveled far...

And wide...

But the journey was hard... and the hero cried out for help after being badly injured by a krill attack.

They thought no one would come...

But instead all of the people they helped heard their cry...

And their light coalesced into a giant Manta that healed, guided, and protected the hero...

Finally they came to the place where the darkness came from and they saw something that shocked them.

A corrupted sky kid stood before them...

Their eyes glowed deep blue interlaced with crimson...

But even though the fight was long and hard, the hero managed to convince the corrupted one to talk to them.

They told them of their woes for the corrupted one had been suffering for a long time...

The hero chose to help them and with the healing powers of the unity they managed to save the corrupted one.

However, the hero couldn't heal themself in time.

And in their last dying wish they asked the healed one to save the lands and work to restore their kind.

The healed one complied and was remembered along side the hero as the founders of the most powerful civilization.

Founded through unity, passion, and peace.