Girls,Boys, Drama...Welcome to my life Chapter 2

Nyx POV. 2:15 June 9th

“Nyx, I want you to come over tonight!” Ashley said in her whiny voice.

 UGH, I had already told her I couldn’t because my sister was graduating tonight. Thank God for one thing, it was the last day of school and I didn’t need to worry about schoolwork for 3 whole months! And trust, me that’s a miracle and after going

through seventh grade, with Mrs. Panny...

  “ Im sorry Ashley my mom just wont let me.”  sometimes i try to reason with her but then I give up and lets just say that Ashley wont be a happy camper.

“ Come on Nyx, you have to at least ask her!”

“Ashley, you know my mom, she will be crabby if I keep asking her the whole night!”

But does Ashley listen to me… oh no, never does. Of course my mom puts me through this stress! She would care about this graduating crap! We go to catholic school so we have been here since we were in kindergarten. Oh ya, and I just couldn’t wait to get out of here because I know some people from the public schools and they are really nice and fun. Don’t get me wrong I have some close friends here, like Ashley, she’s not always crabby, she can be the nicest person I know she just doesn’t like when things don’t go her way. My other really close friend is Gilli. Gilli is a tomboy and is going out with Reed… don’t even get me started on thier relationship. Reed thinks I am super annoying and I think he is a nerd so I guess its all good. I glance around the room and see all the cliques together. We are all supposed to be working on some stupid project our teacher assigned us but why would anyone do an assignment on the last day of school? As I look around I see Laney, Blare, Linley, and Kaya sitting in a group. I hear them mention Kaya’s party tonight. Of course! The Party!

“Ashley,” I cut her whining off mid-sentence “ Why don’t you go to Kaya’s party? It could be lots of fun!”

“ She’s not really my friend… there isn’t really anyone else going…”

“YA there is! Blare is going and so is Macy, and I am sure Gilli and Reed are, then you wont be so bored and you can hang out with Dexter” I say with a wink.

You see Ashley has had a crush on him since... who knows when! I wanted them to go out but they never talked to each other so it was pretty much impossible!

“ Welllllll, I don’t know, what if they don’t go and I am the only one there? And I don’t really like Blare and Macy.”

“ Who cares! lets go ask Gilli if she’s going and if she is you are going!”

“Fine” Ashley says sounded defeated.

Haha, she is just scared of Dexter. I skip over to Gilli, because if Ashley has plans tonight she wont be all moppy the next time I see her because she wont have me to blame her for a boring night. Gilli just happens to be on the other side of the room talking to Reed. As I skip over I see our perv of a teacher Mr. Ovak hug Macy! Scary, I am glad he doesn’t try to touch me. I see Macy’s group staring at Mr.O in disgust I couldn’t help but crack up there faces were so funny! Macy’s group consists of  Blaze, who rides my bus and can be a major brat, Kaya who can be so nice, but I don’t really talk to her, Linley who is so funny but she isn’t my closest friend but I really enjoy being with her. The last person in the group is Laney who is the bestest of friends with Linley, she is really nice I guess she just doesn’t talk to me much and is in barely any of my classes. As I reach Gilli and Reed I yell

“ HEY GUYS!”

They turn “ Hi, Ashley… Nyx” Reed says as he bobs his head, there’s bit of disgust in his voice as he says my name… ya we haven’t had the jolliest past.

“ Yo, guys” Gilli says, at least someone appreciates my presence.

“Soooo, Are you 2 love birds going to Kaya’s party tonight?” I question in my best innocent tone.

“ Why do you care?” Reed demands

“ Ya we are did you guys want to hang with us there?”  Gilli says rolling her eyes at Reed.

“ No, I have to stay at home… Its Abby’s graduation, but Ashley would love to hang out with you!”

(A/n. Abby = Nyx sister that is graduating)

“Sounds good!” Gilli says I say Bye and tell them I will see them over the summer. The say bye and we walk back to our side of the room, but then the bell rings so we walk out the door and give each other hugs and I promise to text her when I got onto the bus. I get my remaining stuff packed and head out to the bus wanting to just rest, but as I enter the bus I see Blare and I know that this bus ride wont be a restful one.

Hey guys, like the book? Vote, comment, like!