Tom was doing a really good job protecting them. Y/N believed it that Tord is the cause of Tom's new look.

Which technically isn't that surprising, due to the fact that he did something to her as well.

Well- more of she took a drink of his chemicals, not knowing it was chemicals at the time, and now she is like a super human.... But who cares It's still Tord's fault.

Tord watched the whole chaos happened as he started to laugh menacely.

"It actually worked? Haha...IT ACTUALLY WORKED!" Tord yelled out in surpriseness and happiness.

"Sir, what do you mean by 'It worked?'" Paul questioned Tord as Patryck looked at Tord kinda scared.

((Insert the flashback that happened. You guys should already know. If not go back to Chapter 12.))

"I thought Y/N was the only who worked... I just believed that it had just given him a bad case of the runs-"

"Incoming comrades!" Patryck called out making everyone duck their heads.

Tord started to laugh as Paul and Patryck faced held fear. "So, uh... should we get weapons too? Or..."

Paul reached into the box of weapons Patryck was holding and pulled out type of cattle prod.

"I-is that a cattle prod?" Patryck commented.

"How should I know? Do I look like an electrician to you?"

"But don't you repair the visor chips?"

"And...your point is?"

Tord rolled his eyes as he snatched the cattle prod out of Paul's hand. "Just give me that!"

He bit down on his robotic hand ripping it off, and spending it out of his mouth landing in Paul's hand.

Him now attaching it to his robotic arm. Turning it on, watching the sparks of electric shootout from it.

Tom lowered his head down at Y/N and Matt to make sure they were all right

Tom lowered his head down at Y/N and Matt to make sure they were all right. Y/N was patting his head clearly being all right...but Matt was still out cold, but luckily he was still breathing.

Y/N turned her head and saw Tord coming up behind Tom. "TOM LOOK OUT!" She tried to warn him in time but it was too late.

Tord had press the cattle prod into his back electrocuting him. "THOMAS!" Y/N yelled at in a worried tone.

Tord release the cattle prod out of him. Tom's body steamed but he seemed to be unharmed.

Tom angrily turned his direction to face Tord. "Why Tom, this is a SHOCKING revelation." Tord punned starting the cattle prod once again.

Tom letting out another growl to the horn hair male. Y/N knowing she shouldn't stay here much longer. She picked up Matt bridal style, and ran out from under Tom.

"Bring it on, JEHOVAH WITNESS." Tord insulted intimidating Tom More. Tom was about to lunge at him... Until two whips wrap themselves around his arms holding him back.

Y/N and Tom both looked over and saw Vlahd and his two dogs holding him back with all their strength.

Tom let out another furious roar, a fireball forming in his mouth as Tord ran at Tom with his cattle prod ready to plunge it at him.

((Just pretend Matt isn't there 😅))

~♥~♥~♥~♥~

Holy Cow! This chapter was so much fun! It was awesome to say the least.
(๑♡⌓♡๑)

I hope you guys enjoyed. Also... How do you think Vlahd and Y/N know each other?
╮(. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭

Also- if your still confused on how Paul knows about Y/N- Well here's a spoiler.

Paul and Y/N went to the same middle school before. They were both friends at some point of time.

Paul actually knew Y/N before he knew Tord. They both were like brother and sister to one another...even though Y/N is mostly got his sorry ass out of trouble most of the time.

He still owes her an explanation on everything. That's why he doesn't really say much to her- He can't stand the guilt.

If you don't know what I'm talking about... You'll just have to wait for that in a new chapter.
乁[ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]ㄏ

Anyways, please leave a comment and vote. Hope you have a great day/night.
(≧▽≦)

MEME: