Dress

DISCLAIMER: This is PURE FICTION and is based entirely on my wild imaginations. this is also my first time writing smut and actually finishing the story so pls be nice I'm new to the whole writing this.

WARNINGS: praise kink, smut, and do I have to be more specific with warnings, or do you guys want to be surprised? anyway enough chitchat. ENJOY !!

**NOTE: i forgot about eddie's age pls so dont mind the age gap thing (bc then id have to edit the whole thing) and focus on the smut instead.. THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING <33

Dress

I'm getting ready for my date with my boyfriend Eddie. He's been my best friend since middle school. I love his band. I watch them play all the time... I mean if I had a chance to sneak out from school stuff... We've been dating for some time now and no one really knows yet. We're keeping it a secret since I'm not really sure of where this whole relationship is heading... and, my mother has eyes everywhere. If she knew I'm dating Eddie or just dating in general, I would be buried 6ft below the ground. Oh, and besides, Eddie likes the thrill.

"Y/N! Do you need a ride to wherever it is you're going? Mom will kill me if I don't serve her very lovely daughter so just say yes..." He said sarcastically and annoyed. I playfully rolled my eyes after looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Yeah, I'm almost done," I said while finishing up my makeup. I'm wearing this beautiful blue low cut, high slit gown, which I bought just for today.

"Hey... Do you think, Uhm... Nance- Nevermind... Don't mind what I just said." Steve awkwardly said.

"Ugh, so you still love Nancy. Big deal." I said as I put on my jewelry.

"I said, never mind! Stop. I don't still love Nance. I don't even know why 8 would bother to ask... it's just... You know what? Forget it." He said.

"Steve, you love Nancy. That's it. You were thinking of her and maybe because.." I paused to sarcastically think.

"Oh, that's right! Uhuh, yeah. YOU LOVE HER." I said, raising my voice then I started to clean up a bit.

"It's not love, it's... just..." Steve said throwing his hands slightly up trying to prove a point.
"Whatever, Let's go, just drop me off at the mall," I said, grabbed my purse, and walked past him which he then followed.

Steve and I finally reached the destination. I waited for him to drive off so I could go behind the mall to meet up with Eddie. No one with cars actually goes to the mall at 4 pm on a Wednesday so It's just the van and a few bikes.

I saw Eddie's van at the corner of the parking lot. He got out of the van, wearing jeans and a black shirt, and greeted me with a kiss.

"Hi," I said smiling, breaking the kiss. He smiled and then kissed me again.
He broke the kiss again. "Good evening, princess. Love the new dress on you." He smiled and then kissed me again. He then started kissing down my neck down to my collarbones to my chest sweetly.

"I missed you." He whispered. I could feel his breath against my neck as he continued to leave marks.

"Wait, wait, wait. Not here..." I chuckled. He looked up at me, grinned, kissed my neck once again,

"That scent. Lovely." He said leaving trails on my neck. He took my hand and kissed it once before leading me into his trailer. I was smiling the whole time. He makes me feel so good. Like I deserve everything in the world.

He opened the back door and bowed down like he was assisting a princess.

"M'lady..." He looked up at me and licked his bottom lips. How is he so hot.