I think I'm inlove... Again.

Start from the beginning

She went onto the kitchen sink first, washing her face and gurgling some water. She wasn't a fan of toothbrushing before eating. Their strong toothpaste would still be there along with their food no matter how much wash of mouth would take.

Ginny have prepared some nice noodles to start the day, she didn't do much since she knew Hermione and her would eat out at the restaurant near Pansy's concert avenue.

"What time's her performance again?" Ginny sat down beside Hermione and handed Hermione her own chopsticks. "At night, 9 p.m." The curly-haired smiles and takes it as she start imagining again.

"Aish, eat first. Then you go fascinate again." Ginny laughs and grabs her phone across the table. She checks through her phone as she eat noodles.

*ding*

Loonie Babie: Morning My Genie.❤️

A chat from Luna Lovegood, Ginny's girlfriend. Hermione already knew that as she look at Ginny's playful smirk. It was obvious that Ginny really loves Luna. I mean, who wouldn't?

She's a nice girl. Big-hearted and blonde too. Her messy waves mess in with those ocean blue orbs of hers. She's such a nice friend for Hermione too, very supportive.

Ginny types into her phone, replying ever so fast.

❤️Loonie Babie❤️

Loonie Babie: Morning My Genie.❤️

Genie: Morning Loonie! ☺️ How was your sleep?

Loonie Babie: Could be nicer with you. :(

Genie: Aw, come on. I told you to move in here, there's always a space for you in here!😌

Loonie Babie: I might... But I have to stay a week here in this apartment, so I could leave if they make me pay my monthly rent.

Genie: You're not late on it, are you? Do you need money?

Loonie Babie: No! It's okay, I pay every month, but I'll be moving in with you after this month, so my money doesn't get wasted.

Genie: My baby's so witty.

Loonie Babie: ☺️

Genie: I'm excited! You better start packing. I'll help you at Wednesday when I visit.

Loonie Babie: Okayyy! By the way, isn't it Pansy's concert now?

Genie: Yeah, I'm gonna go with Hermione because she said "Catch me if I faint"

Loonie Babie: Hahaha sure, just take care okay?

Genie: Okayy, you too. Just got done with breakfast, Me and Hermione will now prepare.

Loonie Babie: Sureee! Love you.❤️

Genie: Love you too!❤️

Ginny was still staring at her phone and her girlfriend's profile, how was she that lucky to have someone like Luna?