WELCOME TO TOP GUN

( they finally arrived )

After they arrived they wanted to go out for a drink so they all went to the most known pub in top gun " Hard Deck " When they got there they also saw more Air Force fighters playing on a Foosball table so the hangman and his friends went and introduced themselves meanwhile Phoenix and Thunder were sitting at the bar. " well cheers on making it to top gun," Phoenix said holding up her beer bottle " cheers " Avery said holding up her bottle as she was taking a sip she shot a glance at the entrance it was her mom. Avery started to choke. " Avery, you ok?" Phoenix said rubbing the girl's back " yea I'm fine uh excuse me for one second " she said as she stood up and walked to her mom " mom what the actual?" Avery said angrily " what I can't check up on my daughter," she said taking off her sunglasses " mom I'm not 10 just please don't embarrass me," she said " yea, yea whatever she said as she walked away. the entrance door opened again as Avery looked to see who it was Bradshaw. " Hey Johnson " he said looking down at her " hey weirdo , why are you all dressed up ? " Avery said crossing her arms " eh just wanted to dress up " he said " anyway wanna go play foosball?" She asked " yea sure he said wrapping his arm around her .

As they walked to the table Bradshaw let go and talked to hangman and introduced himself to the other two guys " my callsign is Payback and that's Fanboy, what's yours ?" they said shaking their hands " Rooster and this is Thunder " as they shook her hand Avery sat down next to bob as everyone played. " so why did you choose bob as your callsign?" Avery asked " oh cause I da bob the place," he said, " get it right cause bob-" he was about to say when Avery stood up and walked to the piano and sat down " so Jhonson you know how too play the piano? " Bradshaw said sitting down next to her " I don't but my dad used to" she said smiling, why don't you play something," she said as he played the piano, and everyone gathered up and sang along.

JUSTICE FOR BOB 😔🤞