[ きみわできないよ ]

Start from the beginning

thinking back when you were 13, you realized how much affection you needed from a parent, you were skinny before, you're still the same though, but you were getting the food and nutrients you needed because you worked and went to school at the same time, [s/n] had a well-paying job, all was going great. you had new friends at your new school, Kamiyama high school, you were great friends with rui since you both relate in some way.

you were still kinda compared to other people though, like your parents, they compared you to utmost people, ranging from a child to a full-grown people, you were literally 13. they always thought that you were a useless child and almost impossible to take care of, if they didn't want children, why the fuck did they have sexual intercourse in the first place? 

are you really impossible to take care of?

yes. you are impossible to take care of.

but why? what did I do? I did whatever they said, yet. they didn't even take care of me?

I didn't do anything, all I wanted was a family who loved me and took care of me. why can't I have that like the other children? I almost fucking died because of my mother. she literally choked me, you idiot!

That's because you don't deserve the family you always wanted. you were made to be used as a mere toy to be played with and pushed around with, once you get boring, they throw you away like nothing. your lucky they didn't throw you off the streets to die. you caused stress to your own mother, causing her to almost choke you to death.

you quickly snapped back to the real world. you went back to listening to your teacher. you sat next to nene.

you listened to the teacher as you waited for the day to pass by.

- THE REST OF THE DAY ROLLS IN - 

It's the end of the school, you grabbed your things and went out. you were messaging back and forth. you giggled at one of his messages, continuing to message him. you were almost home, you glance at the pathway you are on to get home then went back on your phone, still messaging rui. hey, he was a nice person. people just misunderstood him.

you arrive in front of your door, unlocking it. today, you didn't expect your sibling to be home because their job makes them work from 9 am to 6 pm. it was only 2 pm. yet, you found your sibling slamming their hand onto the kitchen table, yelling, not at you but at your parents. when did they arrive? [s/n] notices your back from school, they pinch the bridge of their nose and sighed deeply before greeting you,

"welcome home, [n/n]. I'm sorry, you had to witness this."

"Uhm.. thank you but, why are they here?"

"Oh, sweetheart-"

"don't fucking call them that."

"...[y/n], we just wanted to apologize for uh, teaching you a lesson back then."

"yes. we're deeply sorry."

"you're sorry?! your fucking sorry after teaching them a fucking lesson or whatever? you fucking abused them! you even almost choked them to death what the fuck are you sorry for!" [s/n] yelled at them.

"[s/n], calm down please, you know I don't like yelling.."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell too much."

your "mother" looked at your direction, at your figure.

"[y/n]. I'm sorry I almost choked you before, I'm sorry for everything."

"hey, [y/n]," your sibling started off.

"yes..?"

"go to your friend's house, ill text you later. I need to deal with them first."

"See?! they're the problem, they always have been the problem!"

"shut the hell up! [y/n], go. please."

"okay.. ill see you later [s/n]."

you left the room, putting on your shoes again then leaving, you closed your front door. still hearing your sibling and your parents arguing about you. [s/n] keeps defending you, while your parents are complaining and talking shit about you.

you quickly ran off to Rui's house. you texted him to let him know you're coming over.

he saw the message, sending a sticker saying "alright"

you smiled at the text, quickly putting your phone away and making your way to his house.

- A FEW MINUTES LATER - 

you arrive at his front door, knocking three times, then awaiting his arrival. the door swung open, revealing the man you need right now.

"you okay? you look like you're about to cry."

you hugged the taller man. silent tears dripping down your face. he hugged back, rubbing circles on your back to comfort you. he looked around, then stepped back while still hugging you, you were in his house now.

"[y/n], can you take off your shoes for now?"

you nodded, slowly taking off your shoes and stepping out of your shoes.

"good,"

he slowly dragged you into his room. he fell onto his couch, you on top of him, he's still rubbing circles onto your back.

you were starting to feel drowsy, you tried to fight the sleepiness, yet. it still won. your vision was blurry due to the tears. you slowly let yourself fall into your dream. rui notices and started to comb your hair, making you more drowsy than before.

you finally made your vision go black, entering your dream.

- BONUS -

you awoke around 5 pm, rui had his arms around you. groaning, you sat up and grabbed your phone from your pocket. you looked at your messages, looking at your sibling's messages, it had over 100 messages and 10 missed calls. you messaged them that you were fine and fell asleep. they replied quickly and were relieved, though wanted you back before 9 pm. you closed your phone, going back to hugging a sleeping rui. hey. at least your parents are probably not there anymore and won't show up any more. 

>>>>

>>>>

FINISHEDDD, so sorry if you saw any grammar or typos. anyway thank you for reading ☆

ill see you, next time reader, stay safe, and please drink and eat !

( •̀ ω •́ )✧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ NEXT UP

                                      rui x reader (field trip.)