🌸The Apprentice and The Prince🌸

Requested by: Tianxin953

After the defeat of the Lady Bone Demon, you, your master and your friends are invited to the stone peach festival by the celestial gods as a thank you. Just as long as you all, mostly Wukong, don't piss anyone during the festival.

As Wukong's apprentice, you had to make sure your master and your friends don't 'cause too much trouble in the festival, until you met a certain lotus prince.

🌸 - Fluff
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Your pov:

I was preparing myself for the stone peach festival since the celestial gods invited me, my master Wukong, including our friends as a thank you for defeating the Lady Bone Demon, just as long as my master doesn't pissed the celestial gods.

As I was finally done, I looked at the mirror to check myself just to be sure.

(Here's what the outfit and hairstyle would looked like for you, also pics do not belong to me in this story)

I then heard MK calling me from downstairs "(Y/N), hurry up, we're gonna be late if your gonna keep us waiting any longer!!" "I'm coming, I'm coming!!" I yelled as I quickly made my way down the noodle shop, I got down to see them all dressed up nicely for the festival, when they saw me in the dress I was wearing, their eyes widen in shocked as Mei squealed in excitement.

"(Y/N)!!! You look so beautiful in that outfit of yours!!!" Mei exclaimed as she started taking photos of me. I giggled at her excitement and thanked her "C'mon kids, we gotta get going now if we don't want to miss the festival." Pigsy said as we left the noodle shop and were on our way to Sandy's boat to meet up with Master Wukong and get to the celestial realm.

~Timeskip~

After we finally made it to the celestial realm, Sandy parked his boat the draw bridge (Is that how you call it?) near the gate of the festival, MK, Mei and LBD hostess, oh excuse me, ex-hostess, Bai He (It's what the fandom decides to call her) were excitedly going at the entrance of the gate while the rest of us followed the excited children behind.