Chapter 3:Escaped Convicts!.

Start from the beginning

"Phil, what happened?".

"A lot of things happened, the SCPs have broken out of the asylum and they aren't in the SCPs uniform anymore!!!".

I felt myself panic as I held Micheal close for comfort, I looked at the expressions of my close friends. Drista and Niki were shocked but Puffy had the look of fear written all over.

"If they had broken out of the SCP uniforms then we have no chance of fighting them off".

Puffy said softly as I let go of Micheal and ran out of the house quickly to find the SCPs location quickly.

Once I was outside, I started to float almost above to the clouds. The day seemed to have gone normally if it wasnt for the smoke sprouting from the town along with loud screams. My eyes widened when I see the SCPs destroying the town in a fit of rage while killing off the people living in it.

Narrators POV.

(Y/N) float back to her home as she went through the roof and made a landing on the floor so she won't accidentally go to the earth's core. Micheal seemed to be the only one who noticed her as he saw the fear and distress in her dull (E/C) eyes.

"Micheal, I need you to tell your grandpa, grandma and your aunties to run away. I've seen the SCPs and they are heading this way".

(Y/N) ordered as Micheal nodded and past the message. Kristin got the message too as she grabbed Micheal and lifted him up in her embrace.

"Guys we have to leave this place, we can take residence at mine and Philzas house but I need to tell you. It's a really long way to get there".

Kristin suggested as the group nodded, along with (Y/N) since she wants nothing more than her family to be safe.

Everyone in their small group knew one thing is for certain and that the only way to get to Philzas and Kristin's residence is to pass the village. Cross the river, walk through the jungle like forests and climb up the mountains safe track to get to Philzas and Kristin's residence. The problem is the first obstacle, passing through the village, it is currently being attacked by SCPs.

"Oh dear I sure hope the detectives are fine".

Niki stated as everyone hummed in agreement. They started walking through the deserted streets of the town. Kristin covered Micheals eyes because of the blood splatter against the walls, accompanied by a dead body.

"If (Y/N)s rampage wasn't a full course meal then this would have been the dessert".

"Drista, this is not the time for jokes, we are going to die if we are spotted by an SCP".

Niki whispered as the group stayed together, they all had managed to walk through the town quietly.

"Hey, is anyone here?".

Puffy whispered as she saw Valkrae, Charlie, Corpse, Sykunno and Toast. They are hiding in an alleyway together until they spotted the group.

"Oh thank God your safe guys, we need to leave immediately".

Puffy spoke as the detectives nodded in agreement, they don't wish to stay here any longer with the SCPs on the lose.

They are now traveling together through the now deserted and destroyed town. With (Y/N) following behind and looking around to spot any SCPs but so far she hasn't.

Atleast not yet.

Once they had made it to the exit of the town, they were stopped by a swarm of bees blocking the entrance.

"Not so fast!".

The group had turned around to see Tubbo, he is free and out of his SCP uniform. He is wearing his yellow and brown stripped jacket, plain shirt, black pants and fluffy brown boots.

"Tubbo please don't, we can talk about this!".

Phil called out as he went in front of Kristin, Niki, Drista and the detectives to protect them. Tubbo laughed at Phil like as if what he said was a joke.

"Oh Phil, you don't get it do you?, it's your fault that (Y/N) is dead. You could have done something about it but nope, she is dead and for that, we will avenge her".

The grey smoke had suddenly turned to red mist. Suddenly Technoblade, Ranboo, Wilbur, Tommy, Sapnap, BadBoyHalo and Dream had appeared out of the mist. Phil could tell they were outnumbered as he already saw the angry glares thrown at him.

"Oh dear, this is going to be hell".

(Y/N) muttered as suddenly Badboyhalo, Technoblade and Ranboo snapped their heads to where (Y/N) is.

"Muffin?".

"My lady?".

"Cookie?".

When the three SCPs had called (Y/N) out, suddenly she had became noticeable to the mortals eye. She was no longer invisible but she is still transparent and a ghost. Everyone froze in shock as Tubbos bees had disappeared. Philza was the first to react when he grabbed (Y/N)s hand. (Since he's the symbol of death, he can interact with the dead.) And started to rush out of the town. Kristin followed too as she started to drag Niki far away, the detective squad followed as Drista had ran up to Philzas side. The SCPs didn't know how to react but they know one things for certain.

They are going on a manhunt for (Y/N).