Chapter 13: Are you crying...?

Beginne am Anfang

"Yep." She smiled. Yeonwoo gently took the keychain from her hand, he looked at the rabit with a soft smile plastered on his face

"Thank you, I'll treasure it." He said, he was really happy

"Yeonwoo" 

"Yes?"

"Beside studying, do you love doing anything else?" She asked.

What did he love doing again?

Ah right, Karate.

"I..." He trailed off. He bit inside of his mouth debating whether he should tell her or not.

"I loved doing Karate." He said fiddling his fingers. "But I need to focus on studying instead of a silly little martial art." He smiled nervously. [   ] gave him a small hum

"You know Yeonwoo..." She said softly. "If you do what you love, it is the best way to live your life"

"Is that so...Regardless, I'm grateful for everything, beside I love spending time with you"  Yeonwoo gently squeezed the small keychain, he spoke with a soft smile on his face.

-------------------------------

[    ] ran as fast as she could, despite the rain poured heavily above the night sky, she didn't care if she doesn't even have any shoes on her feet or she still in a thin sleepy gown. An orange haired girl sitting under the rain could be seen, [    ] bit her lips, she then walked closer to Rumi using both her hands covered Rumi from the rain.

"I'm sorry..." [   ] muttered quietly, Rumi lifted her head up and looked at the girl in front of her.

"[   ]...What am I going to do?" Rumi sobbed through her tears, [   ] lowered her head, she then knelt onto the ground bowing her head until it touched the wet ground.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" She apologized nonestop, her eyes began to swam with tears and her voice became wobby.

"Oh [   ]" Rumi cried out, she stepped forwards guiding the girl to stand up, she then pulled her into a tight hug " It's not your fault, It's okay, I'm okay" Rumi sniffled between her words.

The girls walked into Rumi's house, Rumi held [   ]'s hand gently as she guided her inside. [   ] could only keep her head low, she was soaking wet, her thin cardian hanging losen on both her arms.

"You're wearing so carelessly, It's raining quite heavy though." Rumi said wile digging through her closet.

"I was worried..." [   ]  muttered quietly. Rumi turned to look at her, the orange haired female's eyes soften, she then made her way to [   ] and pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you, you did nothing wrong, remember that." Rumi attemped to cheer her up. Rumi could feel [   ] was trembling, from cold or sad? She didn't know.

"Come on, let's get clean up, you must be freezing."Rumi beamed as she dragged her into the bathroom.

A moment later, after they both had got change, they decided to dry each other hair. Rumi ran her hand through [   ]'s hair while using the towel drying her hair.

"[   ] it's not true, I have never had a boyfriend before." Rumi said. "Oh right, I think someone was calling you earlier." Rumi took [   ]'s phone from the table and handed it to the girl. [   ] turned it on and met with a bunch of texts and phone calls from Gen and Taehoon.

Suddenly her phone rang which startled the both girls

It was Taehoon.

She answered the call and she did not prepared for a yell coming from him.