𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 .

Start from the beginning

l̶̢̻̜̩̳̰̠̙̲̀͆̍̅ȋ̵̡͚̖͍͎́̐͐ė̵̳̳̦̠̺͔͎͇͇̂̇̈́͒́͝͝s̷̟͕̥͙͉͂͗̄̈̂̐̍́̄͝.̴̢̘̞͙̈́͐͑̓̂̒

"oh yeah sure. what time?"

"after school maybe? we could eat first though."

"ah, sure. that would work. ill see you after school, rui."

you went back inside the school, mentally preparing yourself to get scolded because you're kinda late.

SWITCH POVS | RUI POV

they fell for my trap, though. I feel like they got suspicious of me. if they follow my instructions then they'll be mine, after that, I might burn their house down. or kill their "friends"?, I hate how Touya touched her. and even looked at her like that. they were too close for my liking. they're getting too friendly with the others too. they belong to me.

SWITCH POVS | YOUR POV

class sucks, you almost literally fell asleep. but hey, you stayed awake, you were happy that rui started talking to you more.

- TIME SKIP WHERE YOU MEET RUI AT HIS HOUSE OR WHATEVER LAZY. -

you knocked on his door, awaiting his arrival. you heard footsteps coming to the door, the door swung open, revealing the man you were waiting for. 

"hey."

"hey, come in."

you took off your shoes, putting them somewhere. and stepped inside his house.

you followed him to his room, revealing a messy yet kinda organized room.

"uh..what exactly am I supposed to do again rui?"

"sit on the couch first, ill make us some drinks."

"alright."

you waited for him to get back with the drinks. After about 5 minutes of waiting you heard rui come back with a smile on his face and with some drinks. he placed them down in front of you 

"here, I made you your [f/d]."

"thank you."

he sat down beside you and started drinking his own drink. you did the same action, gulping the subtense down your throat.

"is it good?"

"mhm."

you replied while drinking more of the drink. you ended up drinking the whole drink.

"fufu~ you already drank all of your drink."

"hey! don't blame me, it's good.." you suddenly felt a wave of sleepiness hit you.

"you okay there?"

"..I'm okay, just feeling sleepy.." you suddenly lost consciousness, the last thing you saw was rui catching you.

- TIMESKIP WHERE YOU WAKE UP. -

you gain consciousness bit by bit, though you cannot see anything. what happened? you tried calling out for rui, didn't work. something was in your mouth, preventing you to speak. all you can produce is muffles. you tried moving, you heard clanging. you were chained up. your memory is foggy. what exactly happened?

you whimper out of frightness. you heard moving, causing you to get more scared.

"you're awake, aren't you sweetheart?"

rui? whats happening? why isn't he helping you get out?

"rui?" you said, barely audible due to the thing that's blocking your mouth.

"yes, sweetheart?"

"Please help me, get me out of here." your voice was still muffled, but rui understood.

"ill remove your blindfold first, then the cloth in your mouth. is that okay with you sweetheart?"

you nodded your head, desperate.

"Okay, now stay put okay?"

you heard footsteps getting closer to you. then brightness engulfed your vision for a second, you closed your eyes. slowly opening them again. you felt the piece of cloth leave your mouth.

"better?"

"rui..?"

"yes, darling?"

"Why am I here? what happened?"

"I brought you here. I put sleeping pills in your drink too," he confessed.

"But why..?" you manage to say.

"Because I love you."

"but this isn't lov-!"

"shhh, your safe now. you won't see your friends for a long, long time. I don't like how Touya touched you and spoke with you. but now, I have you all to myself. finally. oh yeah, i read your text messages with every contact you have, Do you have a secret relationship with Touya or something? oh well, that doesn't matter anymore. you belong to me now."

what?

 "wha- why! why can't I see Mizuki and the others? I don't have a secret relationship with Touya either!"