"Quiet down, Cel." Uteya rolled her eyes and said, "You know what, let's just talk about this later."

     Jaune nodded smiling at the girls before she approached a table, pulled out a pen, and completed the required documents. In search of a restaurant where she could buy something to eat on their way home, Celeste made the decision to take a stroll around the airport.

     While searching for a store, she recognized two familiar faces that she regularly see in her neighborhood and at school.

   "Will! Jane!" Celeste grinned, approaching the group.

     Will became anxious all of a sudden, worried that a female from their class had seen him out in public. In an effort to get Jane to turn and look at the young beaute, the boy tugged on Jane's arms.

     "Not the time, Will." Jane shushed him, seemingly searching for someone.

      A second boy suddenly sprinted in her direction, causing both of them to stumble.

     Celeste exclaimed angrily, "Why don't people look in their direction?"

     The boy responded, "Um, I'm actually looking for this individual. Sorry, miss."

     When Celeste looked up, she recognized the young man who had earlier run into her.

      "It's you. Again."

     The boy pushed the image closer to the girl's face before she could finish her sentence. Celeste looked at the familiar features and scoffed, shoving his hands away.

     "That's Jane and Will," she said, her eyes enlarging.

     "You recognize them?"

     Jane's voice cut off the unidentified boy, "You know each other?"

     She was obviously envious.

--

     After the incident, Will made the decision to ask Celeste to accompany them to Rink-O-Mania. Jane first showed clear jealousy over the fact that her boyfriend and Celeste had a conversation before Jane and he could talk to each other.

     The room was filled with the sounds of blasting music, machineries, and chattering individuals. The entire area was brightly colored, making it appear more appealing and enjoyable. Jane, whose Celeste later discovered her real name was Eleven, peered around the room, concerned about the crowds.

     "Have fun," the worker said.

    "Thanks," Eleven replied shortly.

    The four of them moved to a seat near the rink to put on their skates.

    "Bitchin', right?" grinned Eleven, staring at Mike.

    "Y-yeah, bitchin'. Do you come here a lot?" Mike asked her girlfriend, evidently puzzled by her personality shift from introvert to extrovert.

   "No-" Will started, but Eleven shut him off.

    "Yeah," Eleven shrugged, glaring at Will, who was staring at her. "Will don't, but I go to parties here," Eleven remarked.

     "How about you, Celeste?" Mike said to her.

     "Not really," she shrugged, "I prefer calm places but my sister's always—"