˗ˏˋ 6'ˎ˗

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

And you know what? I finally found some ideas and motivations, thanks to @Nek00_0 for inspiring me!!!! I am currently still improving my English, including my writing skills, I am trying to become a better writer. Thank you so much for all the support you guys have given me since my debut, I am trying to get better so I updated today, you can say this chapter is next month's chapter but who cares? I decided to read all the books I have written so far and I noticed I have not updated them in quite a while, but I am more into this story than the others right now so maybe this will be the only story I update. I am considering stopping (quitting) when I am done with this story, but I am not sure, depending on whether I find inspiration to write another book or continue the ones I have already started. Well, thanks for reading.

╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲╱╲❀╱╲

[Author's POV]

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

The guy took off his mask revealing a face of a handsome young man.. it was.. Mikey? Kazutora couldn't believe what he was seeing, no it can't be him, he is in the hospital.. right? He was asking himself so many questions that he didn't even realise that "Mikey" was walking away from him. He was in shock, he suddenly ran after the little boy, he hugs him so hard as if it were his last. He had tears trying not to escape from his yellow eyes shining at the rainbow light that disco was producing. Mikey finally broke his cuddle and looked at him for a long time, it surprised Kazutora, usually, Mikey would like to stay as long as possible in his embrace, he loved them very much but he didn't seem to enjoy it this time. A long silence existed between the two young boys. They watched their eyes, they didn't even blink. Kazutora then recalled what the physician had said to him, he had completely lost his memory. He no longer knew who he really was, what he thought was a 17th century knight, all his misfortunes had wounded his head. Why didn't the doctors tell him he was getting out of the hospital and why does he hate him so much? His heart was pounding like it could be heard loudly, like an illusion. His life was going round and round in his mind. They were lost in the blank eyes of the young boy standing before him with an unpleasant look on his pretty head. He was so disappointed with what had happened to him, his tears finally streaming down his cheeks, which were now all warm. His tears were colder than the snowballs Mikey dumped on him before. His smile was no longer present on his face, it was replaced by an expression of sorrow that no one could describe. His heart got lost in a black hole they couldn't recover. It was like his future was standing in front of him looking at him with a stern look. "Kazutora." Mikey uttered his name in a voice recognised by Kazutora. He always had his sweet little voice that can be deceived with an ange that celebrates a war that he won with dignity. His heart and soul were always present, only his brain deceived him. After he said his name, a sudden hope took hold of Kazutora, it was as if he would soon get his Mikey back and keep it to himself. No one could separate them, except death that they could not escape. He wanted to hug him even if his body forbade him, he smiled and he answered him in a soft tone. "Yes?" He no longer knew what had become of him, he still believed he was in the fairy tale that parents tell their children. But he, his fairy tale, was for better or worse Senju, his princess. He hated Kazutora with all his heart and soul, he had betrayed him by leaving him to the people of Sinople, the people he hated more than anything else besides his army. He looked at him one last time, this time his gaze had become blacker than a few moments ago, he looked at him intently and opened his mouth to speak to him. The people of Sinople would soon have this torn down by the army of Mug of Ar. I am convinced that your decisions were wrong, dear friend." Kazutora dignored who the people of Sinople or Mug of D'Ar were, but he decided to play his "games". "My dear, did you really think that this small army of incompetents would dare to attack the great people of Sinople? Asguar the Magnificent will defend them with the people of the distant land! What evil fate have you brought upon yourself to think that this small army can destroy Sinople, the people of Valhalla?" This answer struck Mikey with dark spirits. "You are unaware of your destiny. The people of the magnificent forest we call elves will not be able to help you, my dear, I am sorry to say, but you deny the truth." 

**✿❀○❀✿**

Kazutora suddenly approached Mikey and put his right hand on his waist, he held him very close to him, it had confused Mikey a lot, no one touched his body so incidentally for his submission, he tried to expose himself but he couldn't because Kazutora held his two small hands with his left hand. He'd a wicked smile which didn't reassure Mikey. "What do you think you are doing? "Suddenly, however, Kazutora forced him to follow him to a place Mikey didn't know. He put him in a black car, was it a sedan? Yes, I'm sure it was. Mikey tried to get free, but Kazutora tied his hands with a metal rope. He didn't regain his strength, so Kazutora was able to bring him here. "What-" Before he could finish his sentence, Kazutora covered his mouth with his hand and began talking to the driver, who was wearing a black suit and dark glasses. Please take us to the Maison Familial." The driver shook his head and took her away. During the ride, Mikey fell asleep peacefully, like a baby taking a nap. Kazutora looked at him and smiled, he had received part of his Mikey from him, he had now decided to protect him even if it cost him his life, after all, he shall protect his belongings with everything he has including his existence.

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝