(Marcy Wu) - Creatures and Caverns (Part Two)

// One Shot \\
// Marcy Wu x Reader \\
(Part two; Requested by Combosnpowerups)
——————-——————-————————————

-Info before reading-

• Take Note - This takes place before Amphibia.  You met Marcy a few years before Anne's 13th birthday.

Plot - You meet up with Marcy at lunch to follow up with her deal.  Chaos ensues.
——————-——————-————————————

-Actual One Shot-

*Nobody's POV*

The bell rang, dismissing all of the classes for lunch.

Marcy had never left her classroom sooner as she sprinted as fast as she could down the hallway towards the cafeteria.  All day she had sat and waited for this very moment.  In a few moments, she was about to meet up with someone, possibly her new future friend. 

"Alright.  Calm down, Marce.  You need to make a good impression if you want to have a chance of becoming friends with another nerd like you." Marcy whispered under her breath, giving herself a pep talk as she skipped into the cafeteria with a huge grin on her face.

Marcy's eyes eagerly scanned throughout the large room, trying her best to remember what you were wearing from when she met you a few hours prior. 

Finally, she saw you, walking out of the lunch line with your tray in hand, a bored expression on your face.

"Hey!  Stranger that I met earlier—whOAh!" Marcy attempted to jog over to you, but failed as she slipped and landed right on her face.

'Great', Marcy thought to herself, 'They probably saw that...'

The nine-year-old laid there for a moment before trying to get back up on her feet.

"Need a hand, dude?" A familiar voice called out from above Marcy, making her quickly flip over onto her back so she could look up.  A relieved look washed over her face when she recognized your face.  You extended a helping hand out towards Marcy, which she thankfully took.

"Thanks.  Sorry about that." Marcy apologized, her face flushed in embarrassment, but it quickly faded as you patted her shoulder in encouragement.

"Hey, don't apologize.  Everyone trips once in a while.  The name's Y/n, by the way." You introduced yourself, finally.  Marcy chuckled in shock, again.  Almost nobody had ever treated her with this much kindness before.

"Woah, you have a cool name.  My name's Marcy."  Marcy looked at you for a few long moments, before looking away, feeling weird.

"So, you ready to play?" You asked, and Marcy nodded enthusiastically, practically dragging you over to a small table near the back of the lunch room. 

At the table were two girls.  One of them had her blonde hair in a ponytail, busily scrolling through her phone.  The other had tanner skin with shorter, brown, and fluffier hair.  Marcy wasted no time as she quickly sat the two of you down across the table from the other girls, who both looked at you strangely.

"Hey, Mar Mar.  Who's this?" The tanner girl asked with a curious smile.

"Hey, Anna-Banana.  This is Y/n.  I ran into her in the hallway earlier today." Marcy exclaimed, already pulling out her gaming system and setting it up to play.

"Haha, literally." You giggled, before turning towards Anne and the blonde, smiling.  "It's nice to meet you both."

Anne's face lit up at your kindness as she shook your hand, before nudging her blonde friend with her elbow.

"Psst, Sasha.  Don't be rude!" Anne scolded through her teeth, making the blonde sigh and turn off her phone to look at you.

"Whatever—oh, hey, Y/n.  What's up?" Sasha smiled as she lightly waved at you.  Anne gasped.

"Hi, Sash.  Nice seeing you." You replied with a wink.

"Sasha, you know them??" Anne asked, flabbergasted.  Sasha rolled her eyes playfully.

"Duh.  I know, like, everybody in this school, Anne." Sasha replied, going back to her phone.

"Anyways, what brings you to our table, N/n?" Anne asked, genuinely curious.

"Did...did you just give me a nickname?" You asked, laughing.

"Yes, I just did.  Do you like it?" Anne raised an eyebrow, smirking.  You laughed a little more, before nodding.

"Yeah, I do.  I figured out that Marcy also likes Creatures and Caverns, so we planned to play at lunch today." You commented, before turning to Marcy, who just finished setting up her game.

"Y/n!  You wanna play now??" Marcy questioned, shaking in excitement as she handed you one of the small controllers to her Nintendo.

"Sure, I'm ready whenever."

"Cool, cool.  Now, let's do this!"
——————-——————-————————————

You and Marcy had an amazing time hanging out with each other. 

Marcy was super happy that you got along with Anne and Sasha, and was even happier when you agreed to be video game buddies.

At the end of the school day, you walked Marcy home, waving her goodbye with a calm smile plastered across your face.

You were happy to be friends with her as well.
——————-——————-————————————

(A/N)

This was my second request ever!  I hope you enjoyed part two.  Let me know if you guys would like another part, or if you have any other requests! 

I will write whatever wacky ideas you have in mind! 

P. S.  Thanks for over a hundred reads!