𝐬𝐢𝐱 - 𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

Zacznij od początku

"arlo!" a familiar voice yelled, making her snap her head towards the direction that it came from.

"will?" she mumbled, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked around.

"arlo! help me!" will continued to scream. "it's gonna find me! help!"

"h - how do i help?! i don't know what to do!" arlo yelled.

"find me! you gotta find me!"

"how?! how do i do that? where are you?!" arlo asked in a panic, starting to look around frantically. when she didn't get an answer, her stomach dropped. "will! how do i find you?! how do i find you?!"

instead of will voice making another appearance, the sound of a creature growling took it's place. arlo felt her stomach churn as she slowly turned around. she saw some kind of doglike creature a few meters away from her, her eyebrows furrowed as she took in it's features. it's head wasn't shaped like a dog's. in fact, it wasn't shaped like any animal head. it just looked like. . . an oval? before she could do anything, the creature started sprinting towards her, it's mouth opening up as a roar left it. arlo's eyes widened when she saw that the mouth was now in the shape of a flower, razor sharp teeth poking out. just as the creature was about to attack, arlo jumped awake on the couch.

she looked up to see that she was staring at the ceiling of mike's basement, trying to calm herself down. she was breathing heavy as beads of sweat dripped down her head. her eyebrows furrowed when she felt a cold hand holding hers, making her look down to see eleven sitting on the edge of the couch. arlo quickly pulled her hand away as she sat up, looking at eleven with slightly wide eyes.

"what are you doing? why're you holding my hand?" she quizzed

eleven didn't answer, instead she just moved towards the other end of the couch. arlo watched as she grabbed mike's walkie and started to play with it, changing the frequency and stations of it. the harrington girl furrowed her eyebrows as she remembered the first part of her nightmare, the part where she saw eleven's reflection instead of her own. how could that have happened? it was like she was inside eleven's own mind, living her nightmare.

"do you, uh. . . do you know a white room?" arlo questioned, bringing her knees up to her chest as she stared at eleven. the quiet girl nodded her head, continuing to play with mike's walkie. "do you know somebody named papa?" the name made eleven freeze, looking up from the walkie and at arlo. "was that your dream? was that a memory? why was i reliving your memory?"

eleven didn't answer. arlo didn't know if it was because the girl didn't know that many words or if she didn't have an actual answer, but either way, she didn't speak. instead, she went right back to playing with mike's walking. as she did that, arlo just stared at her, feeling the same weird feeling still flowing through her body

◂ ❀ ✘ ❀ ▸

❝𝐖𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐖𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 av club after school. that'll give us at least a few hours for operation mirkwood." mike explained to his friends, the four of them being huddled up around the small table. arlo nodded, bringing her hand up to wipe her tired eyes.

"you seriously think that the weirdo knows where will is?" lucas asked, his eyes landing on eleven before he looked back to the three in front of him.

"just trust me on this, okay?" mike told him, to which lucas nodded. "did you get the supplies?"

"yeah." the sinclair boy nodded, turning around to grab his bag. "binoculars. . . from 'nam. army knife. . . also from 'nam. hammer, camouflage bandana. . . and the wrist rocket." he listed off as he placed each item onto the table. arlo nodded her head at the boy, proud that he brought protection.