𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥

Mulai dari awal

"really? pink?" steve quizzed, looking at the pink polo shirt. "i thought you would've said blue."

"you wear too much blue. don't get me wrong, you look great in it. but try a different one for a chance, yeah?"arlo explained, bringing her hand up to rub her tired eyes.

"see, this is why i keep you around." steve mumbled as he threw the blue polo onto arlo's chair. the girl looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, watching him pull his shirt from earlier off and pull the pink polo on. he then combed his fingers through his hair, looking at his sister with expectant eyes.

"you look good, steve. stop worrying." arlo assured, smiling at her brother.

he nodded, leaving arlo's room to go into his. she realized that he left his blue polo, but didn't think anything of it. just add that to the collection of clothing that she stole from him. she calls it the big brother collection. sounds fancy, huh? she went back to reading the book, not being able to focus. her mind started to wander towards will, hoping that he was okay. her eyes started to droop again, the book slowly falling out of her hands. her eyebrows furrowed when all she saw was darkness. it almost seemed like she was in an endless void. but then a red lightning bolt flashed through the air, followed by a loud clap of thunder. arlo flinched when she saw that she was in some kind of dark place. it was familiar to her, but nothing was recognizable. everything was covered with these weird vines and dust particles was floating through the air. the sky above her was red, gray clouds swarming almost like a storm was coming.

"arlo!" a familiar voice called, making the harrington girl turn towards it. "arlo! help me!"

"arlo!" steve's voice called, making the girl jump awake. she turned towards her brother, seeing him looking at her with worry. "i was about to head out, but i can stay if you want me to."

"no, no. go ahead." arlo mumbled, a look of confusion on her face. what the hell did she just dream about?

"are you sure?" steve asked, seeing the look on her face. "i can call nancy and cancel. me and you can watch whatever movie we find."

"i'll be fine, steve. go have fun on your date." arlo reassured.

"it's a study session." the older boy corrected.

"okay, well, have fun on your study session." arlo said as she rolled her eyes. "either way, don't get my best friend's sister pregnant."

"okay, i'm leaving now!" steve announced, not wanting to hear anything arlo was about to say.

"i'm serious, steve. if i find out you got nancy pregnant, i will end you! i'm too young to be an aunt!" arlo yelled after him, a teasing smile on her lips as she watched him turn around. she laughed when she saw him stick up his middle finger. "be careful, dipshit!"

"i will, asshat!" steve yelled back.

arlo shook her head slightly. she heard steve shut the front door, meaning that he was out of the house. she looked around her room, not exactly sure what she should do. she could do some homework, but she didn't want to. she could read one of her comic books, but she's already red all of them. she could just go to bed early, but that would just end with her waking up in the middle of the night from a nightmare.

"arlo, do you copy?" mike's voice appeared, making the girl in question look over to her walkie talkie. "it's mike. do you copy?"

the dark skinned girl got up from her bed and made way over to her desk, picking up her walkie and extending the antenna. she brought it to her mouth and pressed the button on the side, "yeah, i know who it is, mike. over."

"me and the boys are going to look for will. do you wanna come? over." mike asked, arlo practically seeing the eye roll he sent her.

"where are we meeting? over." she questioned.