character sketch

Ashwin as Arjun
Arjun is bussiness man and producer . When Arjun was 7 years his parents is divorced . His mother r not interested to take care him. His father started to take him.when he was 9 his father got heart attack and he passed away.They decided to him in orphanage. But kishore( kishore friend of his father)is not interested to live  him in orphanage so he gave education and gave amount for bussiness. Arjun and sadhana both r same school. But Arjun don't like sadhana because his father always compare him with her. So Arjun started to hate her . Sana proposed him but Arjun rejected her. Sana asked reason he don't know what to tell so he told he don't like her voice.

Sivaangi as sadhana ( nick name sana)
Sana is darling of south India. Sana is assistant  director for parthiv. Sana is writer, dancer, singer. Sana aim is to become big director. Sana has crush on Arjun in childhood. After that incident Sana started to hate him to core. Sana has some terrible past.

Yash ( KGF hero)  as viki
Elder brother of Sana. Crush king of south India. He gave 3 block buster hit films. He loves Sana so much

Kishore
Father of Sana and Viki. Kishore is bussiness man. Having protection company, purple tv channel. Kishore loves Arjun so much.

Baani
Mother of Sana and viki. Baani also bussiness women and singer.

How is character sketch?

Your's authorey
Harini

Do u want chapter now?