EDDIE MUNSON - two of us riding nowhere

Começar do início

"Over here" He said excitedly, grabbing onto my hand and dragging me along with him as two guys waved him over to a table. Eddie greeted the group of boys, most of them were similar in grade but there were two younger boys, I only really knew because they also hung around Steve.

"Welcome back [y/n]. Shes sitting with us again today" He introduced as he pulled a chair from an empty table next to them and placed it right next to his at the end of table. He gestured to the chair, slightly bowing.

"Thank you Eds" I sat down smiling as he took a seat next to me. "Eds?" Dustin repeated, raising his eyebrows. Eddie snapped his head towards the two that were giggling, his eyes wide and clearly ticked off. The laughing immediately stopped and they looked down at the table.

I literally haven't called him that once in my life but I thought I'd embarrass him just a little today, im feeling mischevius. "So, how are all of you. Haven't seen most of you in some time" I broke the silence.

"Well... we have our big end of the campaign tomorrow so, thats something" Mike spoke up. "Oh sick, you didn't tell me about that" I turned to Eddie who was deep in his pretzel eating.

His head turned to me "No I guess I didn't" He thought out loud. "Its fine" I said quickly before leading into another sentence "So do you guys like have this thing closed to only members?" I tilted my head to the side, taking one of Eddie's pretzels and throwing it in my mouth.

"Meaning?" One of the guys asked "Like can I sit in and watch you guys play? Or is it like special top secret" I smiled, leaning over to get something out if my bag. Eddies head perked up at my question.

"You, sit in on our dnd game?" He asked giddily "Yes, me sit in on your dnd game" I repeated coming back up with a pen. The rest of the guys looked almost worried at the question, like Eddie would loose his shit or something. I was just blindly asking questions.

"That would be amazing" He excited, clapping his hands and the rest let out a sigh of relief, un-tensing their shoulders. "Sweet, I was hoping to learn what the hell you guys do, it seems so confusing" I oogled.

"Now give me your arm" I demanded, spinning the pen in my hand. Eddie did as I said as rolled up his sleeve and placed his arm in front of me. I immediately started to draw on his arm.

"Im going to make you look so cool Munson" I stated, doodling. "Im already as cool as the universe will allow, im gonna blow up if you make me cooler" He warned as I snickered at the remark.

We spent the rest of lunch talking about whatever they talk about, I was too busy in my own world of doodles. By the time lunch was over he had a full sleeve of ballpoint doodles, most of which were just him and Ringo, my dog.

The bell rung and Eddie stood up, checking out his arm "Im gonna explode now" He sighed in defeat before throwing himself back into the wall and draping his hand over his forehead dramatically "BOOM" He yelled and slid down against the wall onto the floor.

"Ok Shakespeare" I rolled my eyes and let out a hand to help him up. He clicked his tongue "Cant, Im blown up" He nodded sadly. "Well, then be blown up while going to your next class" I grabbed his arm and tugged at him to get up.

"How the fuck are you-" I huffed as I tried my best to pick him up but I ended up just dragging him on the floor closer to me. "Oi, be careful, im delicate" He whined. A smile grew on my face as I got an idea.