Comforting & consoling

Start from the beginning

But that's the stupid perks of having a sirens voice.

If I'd want too, I could hypnotize all the goys in this town. But I'm not psycho nor am I stupid.

So I wouldn't do that, yesterday wasn't my sirens voice, but it was still related to my gift.

Camilo:" I cant wait to hear you sing again"

I was in my thoughts, so when he said that I didn't hear.

Camilo snapped two fingers in front of me which made me snap out of my thoughts.

Y/n:" hm?"

Camilo:" you ok, Hermosa? You seem worried"

He looked at me concerned as I simply replied with a.

Y/n:" I'm fine, really. Just in my thoughts on what song to sing"

I nervously chuckle at the end, his concerned expression however. Didn't go away.

Camilo:" are you sure?"

Y/n:" mhm, yeah I am"

He placed a hand on my shoulder with a sweet smile. I returned it while facing the family and conversation again.

Isabella:" I have something to show you y/n, it's for the ceremony"

She said giving a wink.

Y/n:" oh! Ok, sure. What is it?"

She smiled evilly while saying.

Isabella:" you'll see"

'this girls supposed to be perfect? Ha! Yeah right, she's so much more fun when not!'

I returned the evil smirk while saying.

Y/n:" ok, suuure"

She quickly pretended to be her perfect self but I could see the smile on her lips as she ate her food.

I chuckled, and ate my food again.

When done, I helped Julieta and before I could think after I was done. Isabella grabbed my arm gently and dragged me to her room.

It was beautiful! I mean really it was!

With flowers everywhere!

Isabella:" ok, so. I decided to make a flowery dress for you! Of course Mirabel made the dress but I'll decorate it!"

I smiled widely as my jaw hung open in surprise.

Y/n:" really! Thank you Isa!"

I said jumping towards her and hugging her, she stepped back but hugged me too.

I pulled back and Isabella brought me somewhere private where I could change into the dress.

It was a simple white dress.

But breathtaking!

Isabella:" ok, put it on and I'll help with the colors"

I did as told and put the dress on.