I slowly lifted he's head to make it rest on the headrest. But I failed. He opened his eyes and groaned before he laid his head on my lap. " This is better" He commented and closed his eyes.

" Jihoon if you're sleepy then sleep in your bed. I'm tired please." I tried to get up but he didn't even budged.
" Then promise me something " He gave me devilish smile and not gonna lie I was indeed afraid at what he's gonna make me promise

" What? "

" Promise me you'll be with me tomorrow the entire day. " He looked serious and honest

" I don't have any schedule tomorrow anyway. " I replied after thinking for a few seconds. He smiled widely and got up and that's when the realization hit me. Wait his medicine.

" Wait. How can I forget it so easily " I mentally cursed myself and walked towards the drawer and took out his medicine and poured a glass of water.

" Here. " I handed him the medicine and the glass of water he swallowed the medicine and drank the water.

" I'll change your bandage tomorrow. " I patted his head and walked in my room.

~

" Y/n, wake up! " I opened my eyes as I saw jihoon sitting on the edge of the bed flashing his infamous eye smile.

I rubbed my eyes to get a clear vision.
" Whats wrong? " I said in my morning hoarse voice.

" Change my bandages into fresh ones. " He pouted as he pointed towards his forehead.

" You took bath? " I asked him and sat up straight stretching my limbs. He nodded and handed me the bandages and the cream. He sat down properly facing me.

" You woke up early today. " I commented as I started unwrapping the bandage around his forehead. He didn't say anything but once I removed the last layer he groaned out of pain.

" Ji- Jun don't you want to meet your old friends? " I asked as I applied the cream on the wound.

" No, I don't want to. I don't want to be with anyone from my past" He spoke. There was silence in the room for a while

" Then why are you with me? I was friends with Jihoon too. " I asked as I wrapped the new layerbandage around his forehead.

" It's because I like you" He said and looked straight in my eyes. It was Impossible to tell whether he is joking or it's genuine.

We were staring at each other's eyes. He looked serious. His eyes never leaving mine. It was complete silence in the room.

" Move I need to poop" I quickly climbed down the bed and hurried towards the bathroom door kicking it open before locking myself inside it. No I wasn't kidding when I said I need to poop. I can bet you 100% he was just teasing me.

~

It was afternoon I was scrolling through my Instagram but I kept noticing Jun. He seemed bored. Of course he doesn't have any work to do, lying on the same place everyday no friend nothing. I sighed at his condition.

" Jun? You wanna go out? " I asked as I kept my phone down. His face immediately lit up but he became worried the next moment.

" Are you sure? I mean you're a celebrity what if someone sees us? " He looked at me waiting for an answer

" It doesn't matter I'm not that popular besides I'll be wearing mask and cap so it would be hard to recognize me. " I explained. He thought for some time and then nodded.

" Where do you wanna go? " I asked him.

" How about amusement park? " He suggested. Jihoon liked amusement parks too. He'd always force me to take ride of the rides I'm most scared of.

" Sounds good. I'll go change " I nodded.

I decided to go casual since I'm tired of wearing heavy and fashionable clothes

This is what I wore-

I just applied eyeliner since there's no point in applying makeup because half of my face would be covered

~

" Which one you wanna ride first? " I asked as soon as we entered.

" How about that one? " He said as he pointed at the sky screamer. I gulped hard at the sight of it. The one's who are riding now I can hear their screams from here.

" Let's go" He grabbed my wrist and dragged me along with him. After standing in the queue for some minutes it was our turn. I was shaking, I'm afraid of heights I don't know if I'd survive or not.

We took our seat. He sat beside me smiling whereas I was praying for my dear life. After taking all the safety measures the seats started lifting up. The more it went higher the more I was scared. I closed my eyes shut not wanting to look at the terrifying sight.

After reaching the highest heights it started rotating. " Y/n open your eyes " I heard Jun say. I shook my head.

" Y/n you'd regret it, the sight is beautiful " He commented.

" I'm scared! " I yelled.

" I promise you nothing will happen open your eyes. " He said with a genuiness.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened my eyes. My breath hitched when I looked down. My legs started shaking I looked towards my side immediately not wanting to look at it again.

The ride started spinning faster making my heart beat like crazy. It is the second thing that made my heart beat like this after Jihoon. My one hand held tight to the harness and the other held Jun's hand tightly.

After some minutes the ride finally ended. As soon as my feet touched the floor I fell onto the ground.

" That was fun " Jihoon commented while I was thanking God for keeping me alive all this while

We took several different rides which were scarier but not that much compared to the first one.

" Now let's go home it's already late. " I walked towards the exit. No reply. I looked back and jun was no where to be found.

" Jun? " I spoke. I looked around and I couldn't spot him. I called him but he didn't pick up. I was panicking inside. Did someone kidnap him? No no that can't be.

I asked some people showing jihoon's photo if they have seen him. But no one could help. After searching for sometime, I sat on a bench. I couldn't hold back anymore. I started crying. I should have taken proper care of him. I should have been careful. Jihoon where did you go.

" It was a pr- y/n are you crying " I heard his voice and immediately looked at him. He stood there shocked and froze to the ground. I quickly ran up to him and hugged him. Tears were still streaming down my cheeks.

" Hey it was just a prank. Please stop crying. " His voice softened as he Caressed my back.

" Just let us reach home first and I'll beat the shit out of you " I twisted his left ear as he winced in pain