Before we could go out of the building, she stopped me. "Wait. Do you have a mask with you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I have one here," I grabbed my mask from my bag and showed it to her.

"I'm sure there's paparazzi out there, you need to wear yours 'cause I'm sure people will start to make fake rumors again. I don't want you to get involved in these crazy situations." She said, worriedly.

"Sure, thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot I'm going out with a supermodel." I chuckled and she smiled at me.

We made our way out and of course, a horde of paparazzi were waiting outside for the models to come out. Good thing they didn't bother me, I only stayed a few meters behind her, and they probably think I'm her manager or a close friend.

While driving to the place, we have a few talks about the shoot, complementing each other, like this, like that. Then we arrived at the place. There were no paparazzi at the scene but we still need to be careful, they might be hiding somewhere else.

As we got inside, we went to a more private area away from public exposure. We ordered our food and started talking again.

"Uh, Dior?" She started.

"Yes?" I look up at her from my phone.

"Urm, about last night... I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I really can't control myself whenever I'm drunk. I didn't remember what I did, but my friends told me earlier," she said embarrassed, lowering her head.

Flashback

We're heading outside the club now, and thank god no one's around at this hour. It's probably 2 am right now. I'm out here helping the other models carry these drunk girls; Jasmine, Elsa, and Josephine. I'm helping Lais carry Josephine, she's not that heavy she just keeps moving, the two are calmer than her.

"Dior, you should ride with them so you could help them. The driver already knows your address," Mary said while accompanying a drunk Martin Morgan.

Well, he's not that drunk, he's just dizzy and can't see properly.

"Oh, okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I said to them then we head inside the cars.

I was seated at the back with Lais, Josephine, and Elsa beside me. We're trying to hold them because the car keeps wobbling and these two don't want to wear their seatbelts.

Elsa then moved and stood up from her seat, I and Lais look at her confused then she suddenly sat on my lap. What the heck?!

She started wrapping her arms around my neck and stared at me while mumbling stuff I can't even understand. She's really drunk that she can't even raise her eyelids. She then stuffs her face on my neck.

I look at Lais and she's staring at her friend weirdly. She then look at me and whispered, "Sorry, I don't know what's up with her."

"It's fine, she's just drunk," I whispered back.

It's not fine actually, I never had a girl sit on my lap before. This is so uncomfortable, and the fact that the car keeps bouncing, it's making things feel so weird down there.

The car stopped and Taylor stood up from the front to carry Jasmine. Romee stood up too to help her, this is probably her place, I said to myself looking out of the window.

After a few minutes, they came back inside. The two notice me and Elsa and gave their friend a weird look just like what Lais did earlier.

Taylor asked me, "Are you okay?"

I just nodded at her.

The two then sat down. This girl on my lap is snuggling more into me and keeps sniffing my neck then start to mumble things again. I thought she was already asleep. I tried moving her but she won't budge.

After a few more minutes, the others are already sent home. It's just me, Elsa, and Taylor left. We arrived at Elsa's apartment, I tried to wake her up but she won't budge. She's still snuggling on me, so I decided to just carry her while I follow Taylor inside the building. She took Elsa's purse and look for her keys, once she found them she opened the door and we went inside.

I place Elsa on her bed but she's still hanging onto me and pulling me beside her.

"P-please stay" she whispered.

"I can't. You need to sleep, Elsa. You're drunk." I whispered to her, trying to escape her grip.

"I'm n-not drunk," she chuckled. "Stay here b-beside me" she mumbled.

Before I could answer, Taylor gently grab Elsa's hand away from my neck and fix her on her bed.

"Go to sleep, Elsa. We still have work for tomorrow." Taylor whispered to her. "I'll bring you some water and meds before we go, okay?" she softly said to her friend.

Taylor stood up and went to the kitchen and brought a bottled water and aspirin. I look at Elsa and she's already sleeping soundly. She placed the items on her bedside table and we both went out. She made sure everything is fine and she locked the doors then we head out of the building.

We didn't talk that much during the ride. I'm so tired and I have no energy to talk. I'm not used to staying up this late, I think the latest time that I slept was 11.

I didn't even realize that I fell asleep, I woke up because of the driver's voice who keeps calling me. Taylor wasn't also here anymore, she went home before me and she probably saw me sleeping so she didn't bother to wake me up.

As I enter my apartment, I drifted to sleep again. I have no energy to take a shower or change, I just want to sleep already.

End of flashback

"It's alright, I understand." I truthfully said. I even forgot about it already, It wasn't a big deal for me since I know she didn't do it on purpose, but It was pretty uncomfortable though.

"Still, I'm sorry. That's why I'm trying to make it up to you today."

"You don't need to do that. It wasn't a big deal. I'm really fine, Elsa. Don't worry"

"Okay. If you say so. But let me pay for lunch," she offered.

"No, no. I can pay. No worries." I declined.

"But I want to, pleasee?" she pleaded with her puppy eyes.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. But I'll be paying for next time, okay?" I agreed.

"Next time?" she asked, surprised ?

"Yup, I'm sure there'll be a next time." I smiled at her.

"Of course." She smiled back at me then our order finally arrived.

We shared a couple of things about ourselves while we peacefully ate our lunch. She even shared stories about her embarrassing moments in modeling. She's funny and I enjoyed talking to her.

After our peaceful meal, we went back to the building.

"Ooh, look who went to lunch together?" Romee teased as we went inside the studio.

"How'd you know we went to have lunch together?" I asked, confused.

"Elsa told us," she answered, grinning at her friend.

I just smiled and nodded.

"Come on, Elsa. We still need to change." Romee held her friend's hand and drag her away.

I smiled at both of them before I proceeded to fix the cameras.

It's my second day today but I'm already getting used to this. I'm taking notes on how Thomas commands the girls, and he even gave me some advice. I'm also starting to get close with the models. They even invited me to have dinner with them, but I politely declined as I still have some things to finish at home.