Volume 1. Hellfire club

Y/n's POV

I sat at the pep rally annoyed "So boring..." I closed my eyes with a sigh. I came to this pep rally with my friends Robin and Steve. I had already graduated and working a job. My college drop out life is great accept for the fact I work at a blockbuster. I smiled to myself when I saw my old friend Eddie Munson. "You're staring." Steve whispered to me "Just tell him." "Remember the talk in the car, me and Robin ask out the wrong people and we're town pariahs." "Eddie is not the wrong guy, look at him." "We don't know that do we?" He groaned and went back to paying attention to his date. I went back to paying attention to the rally. When I walked out I went back to work and started to find any comfort movie to watch because no one was coming in, it's a school and work day. "Ooo! Evil Dead!" I smiled to myself, I played it very quickly. A few hours later I was watching The Shining, so long but so good. "Hey, man!"  I smiled at the sound of his voice "Hey, Eddie! More horror?" "You know it! But something kind of Fantasy-ish. Tonight's the last of my campaign with Hellfire. And after some of us are planning a movie night." "Nice!" Me and him walked to the horror section. "What are you doing tonight." "Going to the basketball game." "Seriously?" "It's that or another movie night. But I've ran out." I chuckled "Why don't you come to out after party thing. It would be nice for some of them to meet the saviour of our party." I smiled "Sure." "Who's house will this party be at?" He shrugged "Well first I have to do something then I was planning going on  over to your apartment." "So either way you were coming over?" "Yes." Me and him laughed. "But, about the movie I don't know any fantasy horror that is that great but here's a pretty disturbing one." I threw him Cannibal Holocaust "Oh shit! Why haven't you showed me this one?" I shrugged "So what's happening at your place?" "Chrissy Cunningham want me to sell her drugs." "That cheerleader?!" She joined the school after I graduated so I never met her but I know of her. "Yes!" Me and Eddie began to have a gossip session while I rang up the movie. "This was nice but I have to set up. Bye!" He yelled at me while running away. "Bye.". I sat there for a few minutes watching him leave "That was sad." Steve said, I turned around. Him and Robin just sat there staring at him. "Fuck you, man." I flipped him the bird before going back to do my job, the two soon followed suit.

*A few hours later*

I sat at my house waiting for Eddie to come over. Campaigns usually go a long time so I wasn't worried until... "What the hell?" I felt a weird shift in the air, it was colder and shit- everything went black. How is this happening "Eddie, Chrissy?" I whispered as I walked closer "Shit, I'm in the nether. Why, how?" I looked to my wrist "Fucking hell." I stared at the numbers when I heard a scream. Chrissy bones were broken and her eyes were gone. "FUCK!" I screamed before taking myself out of the void. I was on my couch, covered in sweat, and my nose was bleeding. I ran to my kitchen frantically trying to find my way to the phone. "Wait, fuck! Who should I call?! D-dustin! Perfect!" I rang his number "Hello?" "Henderson! It's Y/n! Something is back!" "W-wait what?" "Something killed a girl in a terrifying way, and there was nothing there to kill her. This doesn't seem the same though-"Hey! Hey, slow down. How about we talk about this tomorrow?" "O-okay," he hung up "Shit!" I yelled to myself. I sat back down but had grabbed a bandana this time. "Come on Eddie, show me where you are." I whispered to myself trying to back in the void.

It took around thirty minutes for him to get to his final destination. "I'm on my way, Eddie." I ran out my door, locking it of course, I drove quickly to the boat house of the one and only Reefer Rick. I walked into the house, on edge and ready to hit someone. "Hey, anyone here?" I asked quietly "Y-y/n?" I heard Eddie's voice ring through the room. I walked towards the voice and saw him in the corner "Hey..." I sat next to him "What are you doing here?" "I u-um I'll explain another time, but right now I'm gonna be here for you okay?" He just stared and rested his head on my shoulder, I felt him lightly shiver against me "I have some stuff in the car, let me go grab it." When I went to get up he grabbed my arm pulling me back down "Please don't leave." He whispered "I'll be back quickly." "Fine." He let go of me. I ran to my car grabbing water, and a blanket that I just had in the car. I walked back in the house and handed him the water. He smiled at me before realising I had a blanket. I sat down legs slightly spread, I waved him over and he gave me a confused look. "I'm staying with you all night so lay on my chest so we can both use the blanket. "You don't have to stay you know?" "I know now come here." He crawled over to me before laying on his side on my chest. I put the blanket over us before I rested my chin on the top of his head. After a few hours of silence I finally felt him relax against me and heard the sound of tiny snores. I smiled softly at the sleeping boy, I payed my head against the wall "Why? Why can't I have a year of peace?" I took one hand off of Eddie to rub my eyes "Shit." I put the arm around him once again. I soon fell asleep my cheek on his head.

A/n I swear I cannot commit to a story so let's try again with a character that literally makes me lose my breath.